Benelli Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The seat and other bits have all been sorted as well as the new alarm, the exhaust has been 'tweaked' to move it away from the plastics and a new layer of 300degree heat deflector has been added.

Why am I selling - truthfully - - - I love 'exclusive' BUT I also love doing the miles, usually 1000+ at a time and to be honest the Benelli is not up to 'my standard' of motorcycling. Dont get me wrong, the bike is awesom and if I could afford to keep it as well for the summer 'blasts' I would, but I need to feed my addiction for fast continental thrashes.

So come on guys, someone must want a near mint 2000 mile black beauty

.GNOME.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Gnome, sorry to see you leave mate I ride Europe every year France ,Spain, Switzerland etc did 8000 miles between march and august last year just on the tnt and another 3500 miles on my Honda even took the tnt round the nurburgring. Not once did I ever wish I had a fairing or a sports bike (and I’ve owned a few) but then all the guys I ride with and myself all go out of our way to avoid motorways, autobahns and the like. at the moment I cannot find a bike that gives me such a kick (believe me I’m looking) I don’t do a lot of winter riding on either bike because I don’t think any performance production bike can take the harsh salty British conditions without getting “tatty” what ever scooter you end up with I wish you safe riding.
Vtxbrit

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ihave to agree with vtx, i,ve been looking for a replacement for mine for ages now and cant find anything , although if i could get hold of a few more thousand the Bimota Delerio looks quite nice.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
there are a couple of bikes that take my fancy (inc buying back my supercharged 1400)

to add to the 4sale bit - The dealer has offered me 5700 for the TNT, any offers close to that gets it.

.GNOME.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Glad I didn't wait any longer. . .

No one wants to touch them, last week was offered £5700 trade in, this morning. . . . £4600 and dropping.

Part of the problem is they are being imported for just over 6k for a new one, and none of the dealers want anything to do with them.

Managed to secure a deal on a new bike with 5k trade in so come Saturday the Benelli is history, sorry for such I short visit and I hope that you have more luck than I did.

ohh and 6-12 months waiting period for any main parts. . . no thank you, I need a bike I can fix in a weekend not in the next year.

in the imortal words of Mr Spock - live long and prosper

Goodbye

.GNOME.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
All the very best Gnome,:b
On first reading your comments I felt depressed 6K for new TNT!!!! I paid lots more than that! I then had a frightening thought………………….. for 6K I would almost consider another one and ditch the Honda, so I made some Phone calls where can you get hold of new TNT for 6K? Nobody in the UK seems to have any 2006 models let alone for 6K......... I can get one from Germany but nowhere near 6K and it would be an import, common sense tells me to do just what you have done and don’t spend any money on the bloody TNT but my heart and adrenaline glands have taken over!!!!!:) Now the bimoto is the one but look at the BHP (and price):( no I will give the TNT one more chance (the whole of 2006) GOD BLESS THE TNT.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts