Super Moderator
7,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Unofficial Factory Tester
166 Posts
Wave discs

Laurence,

I could be persuaded to look at the wave discs..

Any idea how much more efficient an upgrade they are value wise compared to the stock Brembo discs?

Also any further developments on the Termignoni stubby exhaust can?

Cheers

·
Super Moderator
7,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Taksil,

I'm afraid that I don't have any info. on how much more effective they are over the Brembo's, other than what is on the 'Braking' site and the info. I had on the original post.

BenelliDave and Kurt expressed an interest in them before and if a couple of other guys are up for them they would come in at £220 for the pair + P&P which can't be bad :clap: :clap: :clap: .........c'mon guys there's gotta be some interest in these for that price :)

I kinda dropped the idea of progressing the stubby exhaust when I found out it wasn't a straight replacement and I also thought that Russ was working on coming up with something.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Hi Taksil,

I'm afraid that I don't have any info. on how much more effective they are over the Brembo's, other than what is on the 'Braking' site and the info. I had on the original post.

BenelliDave and Kurt expressed an interest in them before and if a couple of other guys are up for them they would come in at £220 for the pair + P&P which can't be bad :clap: :clap: :clap: .........c'mon guys there's gotta be some interest in these for that price :)

I kinda dropped the idea of progressing the stubby exhaust when I found out it wasn't a straight replacement and I also thought that Russ was working on coming up with something.
Hi Laurence,
Sorry but you`ll have to count me out of this as I have had to get my discs made to measure because of the different offset on the new forks.
Thanks anyway
Dave

·
Super Moderator
7,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
That's OK Dave, many thanks for letting me know. I kinda remember reading your posts about the disk offset issue now you come to mention it :)

What did they cost you at the end of the day if you don't mind me asking and have you got your bike fixed up again yet?

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Al
I think that you take the whole Mel Gibson / Braveheart thing way to serious when you venture south of the border !!

(But I guess the alcohol made you forget that its not meant to be your heeed that gets scalped !!) :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

Glad you made it home safe tho fella - that rain yesterday was a shitter !!

·
Registered
736 Posts
That's OK Dave, many thanks for letting me know. I kinda remember reading your posts about the disk offset issue now you come to mention it :)

What did they cost you at the end of the day if you don't mind me asking and have you got your bike fixed up again yet?
I got the discs made by Stealth Products in Sheffield. Normally cost for 2 x front 1 x rear and new pads all round is £295.00:clap: :clap: I paid a little extra because of the offset which isn`t standard. ( + £50.00)

I cant say much about the TNT but all will be made clear very soon:ele: :ele:

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
I got the discs made by Stealth Products in Sheffield. Normally cost for 2 x front 1 x rear and new pads all round is £295.00:clap: :clap: I paid a little extra because of the offset which isn`t standard. ( + £50.00)

I cant say much about the TNT but all will be made clear very soon:ele: :ele:
Come on Dave - give us a little taster - just a little itsy bitsy teaser !!! ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts