Benelli Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just following on from Colin's post that his Carbon LE Parts end Tommorow so if you havent noticed them yet get yourself onto colin's links in his For Sale ad and look up the items he's currently selling on Ebay. Be it you own Tre,RS or even an LE already i'm sure the items for sale will be of interest and where else could you get rare carbon parts for an LE except by maybe buying a whole complete LE and there selling fast :) . Hope something ends up in someones hands off here.

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Lol thanks for the plug Angus :D People will think I am paying you... maybe I should be :rolling: I do hope someone off here gets some of it though. Few queries from Italy so guessing some of it may end up going home.

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
I'm watching the stuff too

Looks like guys on here are gonna be in a bidding war with each other :doh:

If it gets too pricey then I am gonna just buy the carbon lowers from CarbonSK - they look fantastic from the photos they have emailed me

·
Registered
256 Posts
I'm watching the stuff too

Looks like guys on here are gonna be in a bidding war with each other :doh:

If it gets too pricey then I am gonna just buy the carbon lowers from CarbonSK - they look fantastic from the photos they have emailed me
Well can agree with you there Kurt as I have fitted mine this week and well chuffed. Will post piccies as soon as the weather is good enough to bring her out of hiding :ele: :ele:

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
That's not the idea.. If you only bid what you are prepared to pay then should not be an issue. There aren't that many watchers so not expecting them to go for silly money. I honestly do wish I could give them away but sadly my credit cards have taken a hammering recently with the le and associated parts and I need to claw some back.

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Well can agree with you there Kurt as I have fitted mine this week and well chuffed. Will post piccies as soon as the weather is good enough to bring her out of hiding :ele: :ele:
Post piccies soon please :D

Col - Dont worry, I am sure you are gonna get close to 1k for everything cos you must have 40+ minimum watchers minimum on each item I guess

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
You are kidding right?? If I make 1k then beers are on me LOL. I will even tell you number of watchers - between 9 for the scoops to 14 for the cockpit infills, so u r way off!

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Jeez -I didnt think I would be that far off the mark :eek:

I would have bet money on 40 or more watchers on each item !!!

Well - good luck, I'm deffo interested in the dash inners bits

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Well done kurt. Looks like you got ur wish! Sadly all the rest of the bits are going home to Italy.

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
I nearly bid £180 for the front centre cockpit lower fairing thingy - but it comes down to cost - and with a holiday in less than a fortnight I havent got any left !! :bawl:

If I could afford it I would have had the lot :eek:

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I thought those radiator ducts went for a steal :( . bloody buyer should send an extra £50 just for the pleasure of having them .

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
In the grand scheme of things it all went for a steal as its probably well over 1k worth of bits in the benelli price book, but I guess the fact some of the bits may not fit directly to the Tre is why the demand wasnt there. End of the day I can pay some of my outlay back and still have the bits I want so mission accomplished... I just hope I never need any of those bits or I will kick myself!!

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Gotta admit Col - I got it wrong, I figured the gear would go for lots more than that. (I really did reckon you would get close to 1k for the lot !!)

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Nah seem to recall Terry had the cooling ducts and airbox tubes on buy it now for a while for not much more and no takers so I knew it wouldnt go for silly money. Shame it all went overseas apart from your bits but hey, at least its gone home!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts