Benelli Forum banner

Bling ya levers !!!

1K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  Laurencewhite 
#1 ·
Don't know 'bout any of you guys but I can't afford to spend out loadsa dosh on trick levers..???

So I took mine into a local powdercoating establishment & for £10 had them done matt black....

They look the nuts...so much better than standard & look like they were supposed to be matt black in the first place as they now blend in with everything else !!!

Thought I'd share that with you.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

BUBS:D

#6 ·
Bubs, those definitely match the bike well. Should have got your mirror stems done as well. I see they are rusting up due to the same poor paint job they did on my Tnt Sport. Benelli Aust would not replace/repair them under warranty so I respayed them with gloss auto acrylic and took the shine off with one of those nylon washing up pads.
Cheers Mike.

#7 ·
Hey Bubs they look good mate.i might do that as well if you don't mind.GOOD IDEA.save's money on new bling bling one's.
yes just like oztnt stems are stuffed on mine too.took them of once and painted them but there back to norm again.i might try that too as well with the auto acrlyic.has it rusted up again OZ.

#8 ·
Looks good Bubs,
I had the same mirror stem problem, :mad: there's a firm a couple of minutes from my works who do low temp powder coating so they recoated them for me with the mirror section still connected.
Also another mod worth doing is to buy the foot rest rubber inserts (fitted standard to tornado's, sports and I think CR’s) and fit them into the triangular holes. I did this to my 05 TNT to help stop my foot from keep slipping off. (Now got Robby moto's on the sport which are nice and grippy)
terry

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.