Benelli Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good show Kurt, three adverts and three times you've been on them!

The Nelli sure looks good amongst all those twin headlighted bikes.... a bit of a cyclops!

(It's also the best colour!)

Andy:clap:

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Cheers Andy

I too have been watchin all the bike racing today (re-run of Donny WSB on Motors Tv) and BSB on ITV4 - I was in all but 4 of the adverts that I saw - albeit you really had to look sometimes when it was the mass bike shots (I am virtually out of shot when the scene starts :mad: lol

The guy on the naked bandit was one of the other featured riders and he gets some good camera time (the bas#ard - stealing my stardom !! :rolling: )
Then there is the 2 birds - 1 on a black CBR600rr and the other on a fazer - all of them were really nice folk actually (but I need to send the bandit man some abuse by text and email now !!!)

Hopefully there is more clips to show over the next few bike programmes ??

Cheers
Kurt
(please forward a stamped addressed envelope to the usual address if you want an autographed photo !! :rolling: :rolling: :doh: )

·
903 Posts
TV star!

:p

:hiya: Kurt, I've seen you too, nice one!

Ps I too am a film star! I was filmed for the Cornish news being rescued by a Sea King helicopter when I had a rock climbing accident a few years back.:doh: Don't recommend you follow that!:rolling: :rolling:

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Just seen you too as well Kurt;) If my bike was working I would have come down to be in there as well:bawl: Ah well .... there's always next year:bow:

Al

·
Registered
2,211 Posts

:hiya: Kurt, I've seen you too, nice one!

Ps I too am a film star! I was filmed for the Cornish news being rescued by a Sea King helicopter when I had a rock climbing accident a few years back.:doh: Don't recommend you follow that!:rolling: :rolling:
Lloyd,

Mail me your address cos I gonna send you an industrial size roll of bubble wrap and 4 transit van loads of cotton wool - so you can surround yourself in a safety cocoon :rolling: :doh:
(and I thought I was a little accident prone !!!)

·
903 Posts
Bubble wrap

Bubble wrap, hmmmmmmmmmm!:excited: :excited: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

Kurt, you really don't want to know about my injuries. Lets just say I have had more than my fair share.:bawl:

Re the bubble wrap & cotton wool, I can always use it to take care of my MV!;)

3 weeks to go! :excited: :jig:

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
I bet your are gagging to get your MV hey fella.

Sounds like you have an habit for getting hurt in scrapes - your not one of these self harmers are you ?? :doh:

At least your on the mend now though fella - thats what counts :bow:

SO your not gonna take the offer of storing your MV in my garage then??

I understand that Bennetts are putting the 'making of' the advert on there website - so you can visit that and look at further video clips n piccies when it goes online

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Hi Guys

If you go onto www.bennetts.co.uk you can now see the ads in full - you can also see pics etc

now if any of you pc literate peeps can follow the 'download mpeg version' of the ad and some how get it saved to your pc as an mpeg then I would be very grateful if you could email it to me
my windows media player only saves it as a wpl ?? (what ever that is !!)

many thanks

Kurtp

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Consider it done Kurt;) I tell you what matey .... you were a bit of a celeb on that bike weren't you:bow: You're in bloody everything:clap:

Al (Almost finished downloading):ele:

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Who's a pretty boy then? :bow:

By the way Kurt .... Great choice of biking hero :clap:

Al :D

·
5,967 Posts
Where is it?

Lloyd, it was tough to find. It's squirreled away, but you can
find it here, then click on the clapper board near bottom left.

If you want, in the middle of the new window, you can download the MPEG, but you may have to coax XP a little to do this. There may be a little check box on the bottom left of the pop-up that will allow the download, rather than opening it. Once this has been checked, it won't bother you next time, it'll just download by default.

Kurt, rather than opening it in Media Player, download it, that way you'll get it as an MPG.

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Lloyd, it was tough to find. It's squirreled away, but you can
find it here, then click on the clapper board near bottom left.

If you want, in the middle of the new window, you can download the MPEG, but you may have to coax XP a little to do this. There may be a little check box on the bottom left of the pop-up that will allow the download, rather than opening it. Once this has been checked, it won't bother you next time, it'll just download by default.

Kurt, rather than opening it in Media Player, download it, that way you'll get it as an MPG.
Cheers for that - but I dont know how to alter the configuration of my PC - I can download the MPEG but it always opens in media player and saves in my videos as a Windows media clip or movie clip and I have no other application on my pc that can open them except Windows media player !!!
Shite - crap - arsehole - bugger and bollox !!!!!!!

Cheers
Kurt

·
5,967 Posts
Media Player getting in the way?

Kurt, to stop Media Player getting in the way, there's 2 things you may need to do. It's either in Windows itself, or it's in your browser.

Browser First.
Get into your browser and disable Media Player as an Add-on. In IE7 go to Tools / Manage Add-ons / Enable or Disable. Show add-ons that run without permission, scroll down to Media Player & disable it.

Didn't work? Try the OS settings.
Start up File Explorer (My Computer), go to Tools / Folder Options, then File Types. Under registered file types, scroll down to MPG & you'll find it registered to Windows Media Player. Delete it. You won't be able to double click anymore to run MPG's, but it won't take over the downloads either.

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Mr Font of all Knowledge Engenia - your spot on - done what you said and hey bloody presto downloaded fine and saved as mpeg(mp4) !! :bow:

Thank you muchly
(and thank you AL - the thing you sent me must be lost in cyber space somewhere !:doh: )

:) :D

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Glad to be of some help, Kurt.:)
One question. Which one fixed it?:rolleyes:
Get into your browser and disable Media Player as an Add-on. In IE7 go to Tools / Manage Add-ons / Enable or Disable. Show add-ons that run without permission, scroll down to Media Player & disable it.

Thats the one that sorted it matey
Thanku again

Kurt

1 - 19 of 19 Posts