Benelli Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yekshemesh!

After Borat offer Russ :bow: one of his sisters, we do deal on 06 Tornado! Borat collect in 2 weeks... Is very nice!

Borat

·
northern member
2004 Tornado
623 Posts
Well done Borat

I spoke to Russ and he will be renting out your sister as a demonstrator :rolling:

Welcome to the club Borat

Russ WHERE'S MY COMMISSION:rolling:

Steve or Pops to you Kurt!!!:doh:

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Hey Borat - which bike are you getting then ??

Theres a green silver tre900 with Bennetts stickers on - that used to be Pops (ExJapSteve) bike before he did an insurance job by running into a BT van and getting something like a £3,000,000,00 insurance payout !! :rolling: :rolling:

Most of the bits have been repaired or replaced - but the bar end tells the story !!

Soz Steve (er I mean sorry Pops !)

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Kurt

I dont think (I hope!) its that one... I think thats the one Russ is using as a demonstrator now, and I rode it the other day if so :)

Mine is in the shop, 2500 miles... good nick. Apparently belonged to a short guy who chopped it in for a z1000 I think... ring any bells with anyone? Any dodgy history let me know asap! :rolling:

Col

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Hi Col (can I just keep calling you Borat - it makes me smile when I type ?!!)

Yes the demo bike was 'Pops' old one - which one is it your buying - what colour? (there was bout 4 900tre's in Bennetts when I was there last week)

Kurt

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lol :rolling:

Feel free anything to cheer up a fellow Benneli owner :)

Its green and silver. It was the only green and silver 900 in there when I was in there, which was the day u picked ures up I believe. Second row back from the window at the time, next to an RS.

Borat :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hey Borat!

I picked my benelli tornado up last weekend (1100 miles 11 months old FSH MINT!) You will not regret it mate they feel so special when you ride 'em Such a glorious ride i remember......(insert fond memory regailing of gay free times) Anyway they are so cool def a labour of love, bought with the heart not head. But hey ive had 22 bikes (748, st2, z1000, zx7r, er6n. thruxton.....) in 7 years and this is by far the best. Enjoy!!

Cheers
Ande

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey Borat!

I picked my benelli tornado up last weekend (1100 miles 11 months old FSH MINT!) You will not regret it mate they feel so special when you ride 'em Such a glorious ride i remember......(insert fond memory regailing of gay free times) Anyway they are so cool def a labour of love, bought with the heart not head. But hey ive had 22 bikes (748, st2, z1000, zx7r, er6n. thruxton.....) in 7 years and this is by far the best. Enjoy!!

Cheers
Ande
Hey Ande

Was that the one that was on Ebay? I saw one with 1100 miles on ebay. Unfortunately I am cash poor at the moment til I sell my car, so buying from a shop with the plastic was the only way to get one before the best of summer is over!
From your other posts, am guessing it won't be long before your mileage catches up with mines 2500 lol.

Enjoy!

Col

·
Registered
19 Posts
Yeah the one on ebay and it was/is mint def worth traviling for! I just cant believe how little of these bike you see on the road but still all the better for us!
Good luck with your purchase mate

Ande

1 - 10 of 10 Posts