Benelli Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Bored next Thursday?

Come down to Brands and watch Lloyd take his LE on track and me on my standard Tornado.

Ahhhhh, father and son, on similar Benellis, on track at the same time. How cute :D

Only issue is those gastly lorry things are out the weekend before :( But if your bored, pop in and say hello. No doubt i'll get some piccies up if they are any good.

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Hey Daimo
Its nice to know your old man has mended enough to do a track day
Give him my regards please
And both have a great time

·
Registered
736 Posts
Come down to Brands and watch Lloyd take his LE on track and me on my standard Tornado.

Ahhhhh, father and son, on similar Benellis, on track at the same time. How cute :D

Only issue is those gastly lorry things are out the weekend before :( But if your bored, pop in and say hello. No doubt i'll get some piccies up if they are any good.

Which date? Which TD company? Any spaces left???

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Kurt, will do fella. He's still not the best tbh, and still suffering quite a bit, but he's back walking again without a stick at least.

BD - Its the 5th Nov, by focussed events, but I just checked and its fully boooked as of 2 days ago, doh :( Someone is bound to drop a bike and pull out though?

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Hey Daimo
Is your Youtube ID D4MOB??

I found it on ebay and it sounds like wannabe cockerney accents doing the commentary !!

Cue LINKY

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Haha - thought it was you on track and your dad doing the commentary !!
Made me chuckle anyway :rolling:

How many trackdays have you done - you looked pretty comfortable zipping by all the other bikes fella??

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It was my first track day (well evening anyway). Druids - first session, McLaren - 2nd, and Clearways -3rd Session.

My dad was trying to take pictures and was blaming everything but himself (like poles being in the way, sun being too low etc :rolling: Nothing to do with his photography skills ha ha). Bless him he got a few good ones for me though.

What can I say, the bike inspires me with confidence. Im not really riding that fast, although I did clip my knee down for the first time a few laps at Clearways :D

Im really praying that the rain holds off for thursday, but at the moment its not looking hopefull.

I don't mind the cold, just please no rain :doh:

·
Registered
12 Posts
What time does your track day start, now I'm one of the unemployed and a non Benelli, I will try and get over to see one of these lovely machines in action - cheers

1 - 13 of 13 Posts