Benelli Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
Ill be there mate, first outing for my Baby, wish my new leathers were back from the Decal Lady, never mind. See you Tomorrow :clap: :clap: :clap:

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice to catch up with Lee, Colin, LLoyd and a couple of other Benelli riders at Boxhill.
Lee, that paintwork is something very special :clap:

·
1,841 Posts
Yes after seeing Lee`s paintwork in the flesh I can confirm that it is almost as nice as some of Lee`s pics ! (You know the pics I mean !)
As for Daves Desmosedici !:bow: Just wait till I win the lottery.
colin

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
good day out poppd in to box hill and the rugged strong go any where trek decided that the rear indicator stalk would break and come loose suppose was the excitment of seeing at least 4 other bennys . still something to do tomorrow , one thing you will never get bored with these machines , good
to say hi to who ever you all were

·
903 Posts
Boxhill

As Colin has posted, went to Boxhill Sunday on my LE. Great to see Lee's Tornado in the flesh so to speak! Lee your bike is stunning my friend!:clap:

Also good to see Dave, Richard & friend. (Dave you are just one big show off!!!:rolling: )

Had one of Ryka's cafe BG Burgers, bloody hell they are huge!

Colins rode my LE and I rode his RS on the way home, Colin has made a huge difference on the running of his bike. He is definately the man when it comes to TuneBoy mapping as his bike is now silky smooth instead on jerky on low throttle. We both noticed a difference between the RS and the LE in suspension and handling.

Thanks for the ride out Sunday Colin, will be doing many more this year I hope!

Sharky, still having a minor problem with your brakes but should have it sorted very soon, give me a call when you can!

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
Really enjoyed myself, great to meet up with Dave, Colin & Lloyd. Thanks for all the kind words lads, i take it as a real compliment from a fellow RS owner, an LE owner & a Desmosedici owner. Hope we can all meet up again soon lads.
:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
Just poped onto the ISC forum for a little look & was amazed to see that my Baby has won Bike of the Day, Ive got a T Shirt on the way as a Prize :D :D
Cant believe it, i aint won a prize since i entered a Hairy Bum competition at Butlins (Dont get any ideas Rolly):rolling: :rolling:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts