Benelli Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
TnT explosive tester
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Found this site tonight selling wavy EBC discs and listing for Benelli's :clap:

good quality discs and gold centers available

And it appears theres quite a difference over the Benelli range on discs, so its a handy reference should you need to know what fits what

http://www.tamethebeast.co.uk/tame_...&catParent=10&pMake=BENELLI&pModel=All+Models

Do we have a sticky for good parts sites? If so please move this admin man

·
Registered
147 Posts
Seriously impressed with the X-Lights. Ive just got a set for my benelli .
They are nearly a pound lighter each.

Warped Brembos 1.72Kg ...

EBC X Series 1.28Kg ...

We used a single set of these disks on the race bike all last year (unheard of when we were using brembo's). More impressive was that at one point we were warping a set of pads a race ... yes pads (the sort of issues you get when you stop from 160mph 5 times a minute). However it goes to show those disks can take some serious heat.

Aarron

(PS EBC made us special pads to deal with the heat too. Cool guys).

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Nice find Dynamo:bow: My mate can get EBC parts cheap too. If there was bugger all wrong with my discs I'd have a set ordered by now:D

Al:D

·
Registered
147 Posts
Aaron, thats an impressive weighing device you have there buddy ! :rolleyes:

Not quite F1 state of cleanliness I admit :D . However they are surprisingly repeatable and handle really small differences well (matching piston etc).

Our wheel weight scales are electronic ... god what a faf. Press the button, weight for zero, roll bike on, hope it hasnt timed out and turned off. Try to read the values before they do tim eout and turn off. Then wonder why one end is 10% heavier than last time and work out its a dying 9V. Sheesh.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts