Benelli Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
RIZOMA - Brake Fluid Reservoir Tanks

I'm thinking about getting a couple of these to replace the crappy looking plastic ones which I've always detested.

If there is enough interest for a 'Group Buy', I should be able to get them for around £35 for the large dumpy one (CT027A), which looks as though it will be a direct replacement for the standard front brake reservoir, and £23 for the small one (CT015A) for the TRE Rear brake reservoir. Postage should only be around £3 or £4.

They are made from high quality billet aluminum and can be supplied in Gold, Black, Silver, Red, Blue or Titanium anodized finishes. Laser cut stainless steel mounting brackets are also included.

see:- http://www.rizoma.com/Prodotti/ProdottiUniversal.cfm?ID_categoria=3

·
Super Moderator
7,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Stevie,

Just about to place the order mate. Which ones do you want? Please confirm ASAP.

·
I want a TreK. And a TnT.
1,215 Posts
Any pots left?

Hey Laurence,

do you have any more Rizoma pots? They look fab. The plastic ones are looking crappy already... Gold would be my favourite.

Many thanks,
Dom

·
Super Moderator
7,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
1,215 Posts
Thanks mate

Very kind of you Laurence. I've had a look on the Rizoma website myself, and checked out the other threads. Very tasteful mod I reckon - in keeping with the overall style of the bike :)

cheers,

Dom

·
Registered
864 Posts
They do look rather 'trick' in Gold Dom. Soooooo much better that the stock plastic thingies :clap:

I only ordered enough to meet the 'Group Buy' we ran on these a few Months ago but I'll see if I can get you an updated price for a set.

Mr White, has that bike of yours got any miles on it? it looks brand new! you could eat your tea off it! even the tyres are brand new! ;) :D

·
Super Moderator
7,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It's not my bike Neil. It's one of the guys on the forum that I supplied the Gold tanks to.

He does keep it looking pretty good though, I must admit :bow: :clap:

·
Registered
864 Posts
It's not my bike Neil. It's one of the guys on the forum that I supplied the Gold tanks to.

He does keep it looking pretty good though, I must admit :bow: :clap:
I see.. well if he ever has the urge to deep clean a Yellow one.. send him round :p :D that bike looks fabulous!

·
1,215 Posts
thanks...

thanks for the link.

I like the bar-ends too - perhaps matching gold pots and bar-ends would work nicely? :D :D :D

bling, bling...

·
Cafe Racer member
676 Posts
Another link to Rizoma parts

I purchased the gold reservoirs and grips from these guys- PJ's they had a bigger collection of colors. I have used Motovation as well.
Both companies have shipped spot on.
I am still trying to source some stainless braided reservoir hoses. Can't seem to find the right stuff here. (brake fluid compatibles)

·
Super Moderator
7,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Like something along these lines Paul?

·
Cafe Racer member
676 Posts
Exactly like that. I went to the ebay site but they only had for a Yamaha AtV rear reservoir.
Would you maybe source some tubing with fittings if others were interested for their reservoirs. It adds a nice touch to the finish.

Paul

·
Super Moderator
7,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Paul, I got the braided brake fluid hose and clips from Earls in the U.K. From memory 1/2 meter of hose was around £11 and the chrome end fittings were £6 each. Be warned though, I found that they were a bit chunky to fit on the master cylinders which is why I used the rubber end covers and terry clips on that end of the hose instead.

·
Cafe Racer member
676 Posts
Thanks Laurence, :bow:
Checked them out at this is the kind of hose I am looking for, strange I could not find a brake fluid compatible hose of the right internal diameter here in the USA.

Paul

1 - 20 of 34 Posts