Benelli Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It looks like the World Superbike schedule has them at Brands Hatch on the 4th thru the 6th of August, 2006. Make your plans now and if you can, book your rooms. We will be planning a large Sunday meet up for a quick breakfast break somewhere near Brands and then we will all go to the track and arrive together. We will try to plan a couple of events on fri and sat. Get time off work, tell the misses, do whatever you have to do but be there. And if you don't mind a one hour ride to get there Cambridge makes a great place to stay and we can have a meet up near there in the morning and then ride down near brands for the breakfast break. There will be a few guys on MV agustas and I am sure a few others on "those other bikes" (read Japanese dime a dozen). If anyone needs to mail tents or anything else let me know. I will be happy to have you send them to me, you come here and grab them (we have campsites nearby) and then you can mail them home afterward. I am doing this because I know there is a ton of room (laugh) for storage on our peds. Hope to see everyone from theh forum there.

John
:hat

1 - 1 of 1 Posts