Benelli Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay I have booked tickets for Brands. All weekend camping and Disiree Wilson stands seats K7 thru K11. I really hope to see everyone there. It will be my last hurrah in England as I am due to move back to the good ole' US of A, or whereever the military sends me, in September. Gonna miss this old place.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Are you taking the LE with you so you can take advantage of all that cheap gas.:clap:

G

·
I will be marshaling on Clarks if you can come round and see me so i know were to find you on the campsite. Or post a thread to let me know were you will be or how to find you that would be great.
Will there be free beer at your campsite (pushing me luck ?).
On the Marshals campsite its minimum noise after 11.30 cuz of getting up in the morning. Bit boaring but its done for a reason. So it will be good to have a wonder and come over for a few beers if thats o.k
(obviously i'll bring some with me)

·
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Gas

Yes yes I know I get cheap gas on the base. I amy take the bike but i have a load of gear to bring first in the truck. Plus if any of you holigans wants to send me stuff to bring down I will have that gear as well. I will posta GPS coordinate when I get there. Also, a physical description of where I am.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts