Benelli Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brands Hatch...August 4th weekend...135,000 people...95,000 motorcycles...will you be there? We need to set up a meeting place for Sunday morning breakfast and then ride in from there to the field. Shoot me an email at [email protected] so we can start getting a list together of attendees! Hope to see a load of us there. These Tre's are rare as rocking horse @#%$ so to see a load of them arriving together should get some attention!

John
:hat

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Now my bike seems to be running nice and sweet, I should be there, I have a wedding to return to the UK for the weekend before, so things should tie in nicely. Just need to Sort out a trailer now to bring the bike over on!

Andy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmmmm, this could be quiet interesting:D Any more details about what we would be doing as a group Johnny? I've never been to brands and quiet fancy a bit of a trip if it means that I can get to meet other Benelli members as well:eek

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Brands

I live right near Cambridge so if you want, I am sure there are plenty of camping places near. Also, many people camp right at the track. B and B's are a great alternative. I figured breakfast on Sunday and all sitting in the same area for the WSB races. Some of you may chose to do the full weekend and just ride out and meet the group. If I could find a good place to meet, say 15 minutes from the track, that has a reasonable eating facility would that work for everyone? Also, if any of your mates have TNT's or whatever please let them know they are welcome as well. Heck, any ped is welcome. Just really want to get a great group of people together and have a fantastic Sunday. BTW, if any of you are thinking of making it a weekend there are fantastic Cathedrals and such up near Cambridge, Newmarket, and Bury St. Edmunds. I am more than willing to have tents, sleeping bags, etc., etc., mailed to me and then picked up from me when you arrive so that you don't have to haul them on your bikes. Then you can box them up and I'll send them all out on the Monday following the race. Also, I may be able to get us all in on a tour of an RAF base to see the Special Ops 130s, 135s, and see what I can do about the F-15s and F-15Es. Maybe that can be done on the Saturday (day before the race) for the people that chose to stay up near Cambridge. Heck, the people that stay down near the track could drive the hour up for that!!
;)
John

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Brands Hatch / Donington BSB

Hi guys any one going to the BSB at Donington 9th April i think, I'll be coming down from Sheffield with a mate on a Virgin Rep R1. It would be great to ride in with a couple of Tornado's. I went last year and it was not as chaotic as the GP anyone that went can remember the long cold wet ride home!! Anyhow mail me @ [email protected] if you're up for it.

Ps went out today cold, wet but great to be back on the beast.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Brands Hatch Meet

I have to admit that I really like the idea of meeting up at Brands:D A good b&b might be the way to go for me seeing as I don't have a tent:rolleyes But I do like the idea of camping at the track as well. (You are allowed to do that aren't you?) I think we need to start a little list of things like meeting points, b&b's, good boozers and not forgetting how many (and who) will be turning up.
Your offer of a possible tour Johnny seems a great idea and if I can make it down then I'll definately be up for that :eek

1 - 7 of 7 Posts