Benelli Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
If you mean the WSB at Brands 5th August, then I will be going with a few mates and our partners, staying at west maling for a long weekend and will be my maiden voyager on the cafe racer :)

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I said WSB !! :p :rolling:

I have not the bike in the UK at the moment, so I will probably go there with the car for the raceday. I can't find any info about the parking areas on the official website.

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
I said WSB !! :p :rolling:

I have not the bike in the UK at the moment, so I will probably go there with the car for the raceday. I can't find any info about the parking areas on the official website.
Marco, don't worry about finding out about parking, just turn up, you'll be directed to acres of fields to park the motor in! I'm also in the car (well a friends) as the bike is back in the workshops!

Andy

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks Andy - - if I see your ??? XX7's 1.7 turbo diesel car parked there , I'll put a note on it :ele:

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
thanks Andy - - if I see your ??? XX7's 1.7 turbo diesel car parked there , I'll put a note on it :ele:

Marco, not going in mine, the lassie I am going with is tee total, so she's gonna drive and let me have a few scoops!:ele:

Mind you I am not going to be drinking blue WKD and JD mixers, or Lucozade and JD mixers like AL and John (R1Convert) were at the GP - that was better than watching the racing!:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts