Benelli Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I feel that at some time I have seen on this forum a list of breakfast stops. but have since struggle to find it.:confused:

I as some of you are aware live in Gods own country the Northwest:rolling:

so have plenty of good riding roads to Cumbria, Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Cheshire and Wales.

So heres the question.

Is there a list? and if not lets make one

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Breakfast stops? Your up early mate.. :rolling:

Brunch stops, then lunch stops, then early afternoon snack stops, then cream scone and tea stops, and finally home for tea. ;)

Mmmm.... I wonder why I look like a badly stuffed sausage in my leathers.. :D

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
I agree, the term 'Breakfast' does suggest getting out and about ....very very early :rolling:

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Glenn, the best thing to do is like I do, I go for "Breakfast" with a mate who does a lot of travelling so he's like an automatic 'Tom Tom Rider' :bow: only far better, knows every darn Cafe there is, last Sunday we ended up at small pub in the peak district that was a cafe during the day, very quaint, but a Bostin' Breakfast, don't ask me where abouts in the peak district it was 'cause I haven't a clue where I was until we went further up the road to the 'Cat & Fiddle', otherwise I'd have been lost. :clap:

We usually go out about 9am-ish on a Sunday and back in time for Lunch, :rolling: (One works a Big appetite up biking !) Although my other mate likes to go out about 7.30am Sundays when it's nice and quiet, then you can have a bit of a blast in the countryside, Not that i go over the speed limit of course (he says with crossed fingers :rolling: ) 'cause I know haw 'Touchy' some folk get if you mention breaking the speed limits ! :rolling:

The best idea would be to decide where you wanna head to and post a thread to see if anyone knows a good cafe on the way :clap:

Rob :D

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
864 Posts
Think I have only done one 'Breakfast' run over the years.. must have been ill and off the Guinness that weekend! The weekend runs are getting earlier though... quite pleased with myself! In the late teens they were approx 4pm once the all nighter hangover wore off.. mid 20's I got the run back to early afternoon. Late 20's Noon was regularly seen. Im currently at about 10am! but with a baby due shortly.. i'm sure to be an official member of the 'breakfast club'.. you never know, might even be the 'dawn club' :rolling:
Oh how things change.. tide and time await for no man ;)

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Not that i go over the speed limit of course (he says with crossed fingers :rolling: ) 'cause I know haw 'Touchy' some folk get if you mention breaking the speed limits ! :rolling:
I find the best way is to obey(ish) the posted limits :)
....oh I am a very traditional sort of person and have a traditional view of the round black and white with diagonal sign. Means derestricted , doesn't it :D :ele:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts