Benelli Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When i was in Sunny Brighton on sunday i saw lots of owners club bikes on display, Harleys, BSA`s, Matchless & so on..... I think we should organise a display of Benelli`s for next year...Any thoughts??

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Lee, methinks most of the Southern softies would need a super-long range weather forecast to be assured of non-Brit weather ;) :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:
(now there's a challenge! :p )

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Southern Softies

Lee, methinks most of the Southern softies would need a super-long range weather forecast to be assured of non-Brit weather ;) :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:
(now there's a challenge! :p )
Now listen to me my northern brother, i used to be a bouncer in mothercare & i once bit the head of a jelly baby....Be careful:D :D
Sounds like the Gauntlet has been thrown down to The Boys from the South :ele:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Lloyd was there last year- along with a collection of Benellis, including Andys,.......noticed Red Dog there this year- but no Benellis??????

·
Registered
513 Posts
When i was in Sunny Brighton on sunday i saw lots of owners club bikes on display, Harleys, BSA`s, Matchless & so on..... I think we should organise a display of Benelli`s for next year...Any thoughts??
Sounds like a plan Lee :ele: :ele: :ele: :ele: :ele: :ele:

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Sounds like the Gauntlet has been thrown down to The Boys from the South :ele:
well, not to put to fine a point on it .......YES, gauntlet could be just the thing needed :D
- now form an orderly queue ..... which of the Southern Nellistis are going to join us for a cross-border trip to Scotland next May?

·
Registered
513 Posts
well, not to put to fine a point on it .......YES, gauntlet could be just the thing needed :D
- now form an orderly queue ..... which of the Southern Nellistis are going to join us for a cross-border trip to Scotland next May?
Not sure my arse could handle a trip as far as Scotland,Donnington was murder !!!

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Not sure my arse could handle a trip as far as Scotland,Donnington was murder !!!
Ahhh that's part of the planning - as it's a Fri-Mon event you get 2 whole (excuse pun ;)) days to settle your *rse, before the return run :D

Plan B would be to increase your speed .....ooops we've been there :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

·
903 Posts
Hi one and all, yep I was there again this year but promoting Victory Motorcycles only as we did not have enough transport for the different Benellis and MV Agusta's.

We decide to take Victory bikes because a large percentage of riders to the Burn Up where Cruisers, etc so itmade sence to promote the Victory brand. (When I get old and grey like Kurt :rolling: I will get a Victory as they are supurb machines!)

Just to let you all know I will to the best of my knowledge be at the NEC again this year sharing my duties between Moto GB and Victory, so if any of you are going to the show please look out for me as it would be great to see you!

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Cheeky barsteward - and to think my last post was wishing you well after your recent op !!:mad: :D

When is the NEC show this year?

I would like to go to preview day - but may settle for the Saturday :( :bawl:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts