Benelli Forum banner

Broken Rear Seat Cover

972 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  StingerWolf 
#1 ·
Serves me right for not checking... I thought the rear seat/cover was just not locked in properly... but turns out there is a tab snapped off on the rear seat cover :(

The front corner of the cover lifts up where the tab is broken.
I will never use the rear seat for pillions... in fact didnt even know there was going to be a seat under the cover.. thinking the the cover itself would lock on... not the case obviously. Dont think will be able to do anything to mend this??? Plastic weld new tab?

Have emailed previous owner as he did have a complete spare tailpiece for sale as well - but not sure if this included rear seat cover.... didnt ask.

Guess will prob have to bite bullet a get new cover... do I phone MotoGB and ask for price? Anyone got one for sale in red!?

Thanks,
Dino

See less See more
#4 ·
Kiddy said:
Mines is the same, just get a small angle bracket and bend it slightly and glue it with a hot glue gun, jobs a good un!
Thanks thats a good idea :clap:

StingerWolf said:
I bought a seat cover (silver) one year ago i payed 115 Euro here in germany. I also have a red one here if you want i can take pic´s from it tomorrow.
Cheers.. I might be interested if dont manage to go the glue route suggested by Kiddy.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.