Benelli Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Still trying!
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone intending going to this? If so it would be good to meet up for a chat about all things Benelli. Mike

PS Weather is looking dreadful today so, even if it is dry tomorrow, the spectator banking at the circuit will be very muddy :( - so be warned!!

·
Registered
864 Posts
Unable to make it Mike. Enjoy it if you go up, but like you say, the weather is not looking to favourable.
Neil

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
I'm afraid that I won't be there either Mike. :bawl:

·
Still trying!
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well despite the rain it was a brilliant day .. somehow managed to be under cover each time it rained. Judging by the comments very few people had seen a Benelli before - no others in the parking areas as far as I could see. All good comments too ... makes you wonder why there are not more about ... alleged reliability issues maybe but I am old enough to remember the joys of being a student with an ancient AJS .. getting anywhere was a bit of a lottery ... it just added to the fun!

East Fortune this coming weekend. Will be out making an idiot of myself again - Early Stocks Yamaha (again). All welcome to drop in for a coffee .. and probably get roped into fixing something!

Mike

1 - 4 of 4 Posts