Benelli Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Still trying!
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone tried these .. on anything?? Seeing as I am without the Benelli I am looking for something to put on my FZR 750 which has an 18" rear wheel. Thought these might do for very occasional road use and a few Forgotten era club races. (the opposition are evidently using Avon Vipers which .. I think are even less of a race tyre).

All words of wisdom appreciated!

Mike

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Hi Mike, I had Vipers on my trashed Tornado and wasn't impressed with them, whether it's down to riding style (I ain't got none !:rolleyes: ) I'm not sure, however, I always had Bridgestones on my old Daytona 955i and had good confidence with them, albeit BT014's as against the 016's you're looking at. (which I presume you are racing with :eek: )

Actually, I was just talking about tyres for a standard Tornado TRE as against LE tyres and the LE has generally 185/55 size (I think), the Bridgestone website says 190/50 for the TRE & RS (as against 190/55 I have fitted at the mo) and 180/55 for the LE ?

Does anyone know why the different sizes ? And whether I'd have problems fitting a 180 Or 185 tyre to a standard TRE ?

:clap:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
404 Posts
I do

I have BT016 on mind and haven't had an issue at all. They seem to work both on the road and the track, mind you I am no Rossi.

They are loads better than the Dunlops that were on there, but they were near the end of there life.

I am happy with there performance.

I also run BT021 on my BMW and think they are great as well

1 - 3 of 3 Posts