Benelli Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As has been mentioned on this Forum in recent days, there are some cracking bargains to be had at the Buell dealers.
Just bought a brand spanking 1125R, list price of £8710, for a gnats cock under £5k. Even threw in fairing lowers and free delivery.
Now that's what I call a bargain: excited:

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
....Just bought a brand spanking 1125R, list price of £8710, for a gnats cock under £5k.
hmmm are insects willies compulsory with the Harley chaps brigade? ;)

·
Registered
5,660 Posts
Bloody good value...that me ol'cock.:D
Trouble is, shit runs down hill mate. I wouldn't want to be a proud new owner pre-Harley giving-Buell-ol' elbow.:mad:

I nearly bort a Uysless :rolling: for £8250 fkn close call.
Lucky I was ill at the time, dealer was willing to deliver and collect my Vrod for a strait swap while I was in bloody bed!!! He knew it was coming I reckon.:mad:

Klinker:D

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I wouldn't want to be a proud new owner pre-Harley giving-Buell-ol' elbow

Klinker:D
I don't think there is really any major issue. HD are going to honour the warranty and parts will continue to be manufactured for the forseeable future. I bought a new XB9SX Lightning last year and had no quality issues with it (other than the tissue paper exhaust, but everyone changes them anyway!)
With the 1125R you are getting a 146bhp motor for jap commuter money.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
if i had the spare cash at the moment i would buy one to its a lot of bike for the money enjoy it much more at that price

·
Registered
5,660 Posts
I don't think there is really any major issue. HD are going to honour the warranty and parts will continue to be manufactured for the forseeable future. I bought a new XB9SX Lightning last year and had no quality issues with it (other than the tissue paper exhaust, but everyone changes them anyway!)
With the 1125R you are getting a 146bhp motor for jap commuter money.
My comment was regarding the massive amount of money you would have lost buying new, after the company got the elbow from Harley not the warranty etc chap. :doh:

Good value now, yep!:p

Klinker;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts