Benelli Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from my 1st ride on the Tornado on a run from Skipton to Cadwell Pk (250 mile round trip) and a track day in the sun on Sunday. Bike was superb and outpaced most on the straights and the radial front brake was awsome. The limit as always was me....
Big problem though was it got knocked off its side stand :doh: and bust the LHD mirror stalk ... anyone got one or can recomend how to get a cheap repalcement???? preferably in the granite dark grey.
Also the clocks stoped working ... power but no signal so no rev counter or display ... any advice on where to start looking???
Cheers Nigel

·
Registered
68 Posts
spotted you

hi mate i think i may of spotted you on sunday i was on a yellow trek near cross hills on my way home you were riding i a silver and green bike, we will have to meet up for a ride some time as i'm always out on mine

mathew

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good to hear from you - I was coming back through Cross Hills around 6pm on Sunday - but its graphite/silver.
Send me a mail or give me a text on 07780700752 in a few weeks when your out .. I'm too embarassed to take the bike out whilst the miror stalk is broke & display os NFG and need to wait untill its all fixed.

Should have mentioned in my earlier post that I was parked up next to my mates 1098S with 4k of carbon on it and guess which bike drew more attention???

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Just got back from my 1st ride on the Tornado on a run from Skipton to Cadwell Pk (250 mile round trip) and a track day in the sun on Sunday. Bike was superb and outpaced most on the straights and the radial front brake was awsome. The limit as always was me....
Big problem though was it got knocked off its side stand :doh: and bust the LHD mirror stalk ... anyone got one or can recomend how to get a cheap repalcement???? preferably in the granite dark grey.
Also the clocks stoped working ... power but no signal so no rev counter or display ... any advice on where to start looking???
Cheers Nigel
Alright bud, broke mine off two years ago on the eurostar.:doh: Only place you can get them is at kjm £75 :bawl:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts