Benelli Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there nelli fans, as this is my first post I suppose I should introduce myself. I'm Sam from London, I've had my tnt for almost 2 months and am loving it. I have a few other larger capacity bikes and I've been riding for about 22 years

Anyways I am in the process of modification for stunt riding, crash cage and subcage are on the way from the USA and I'm currently gathering parts for my handbrake setup.

A few things that have been done so far are a pipewerx decat and end can, some Chinese cnc alloy rearsets and other bits. The brakes have been de linked and stock tyres have been replaced with michelin power pure sc's

So far all the mods have been a big improvement over stock

Other things I want to do... aracer stand alone ecu, performance air filter, shockand fork spring upgrade, maybe a crower cam and some head work 馃 bye bye money 馃挵 馃憢

so have we got any nelli stunters in the house?

Also I'm very interested in what parts from groms or pitbikes are interchangeable... wold love spoked pitbike wheels on mine

Cheers
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Fuel tank
Tire Wheel Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive lighting
Tire Wheel Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive lighting
Tire Wheel Vehicle Plant Automotive tire

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi, I don't have anything to show at the moment sadly, I'm still getting used to wheelieing it as its a very different ball game than a bigger bike.

About 3 seconds is about as long as they get currently, but I hope to make some progress over the winter and should be filming stuff in the spring and summer

Here is a pic of a wheelie before it went wrong... my first loop 2 days after getting the bike lol
Automotive lighting Road surface Asphalt Window Motorcycle

Registered
Get rid of your CBS it's crap for stunts also if the front 3 fitting caliper fits on rear(was gonna try never got round to it) the U can use two outside pistons for foot brake a middle one for rear brake all on same caliper.grom rear shock in TNT feels heap better imo.i switched my from and TNT .I had to shave a couple of mm on the bracket on one of em can't remember which( I have a thread up some where)pit bike sprockets( front fit)and way cheaper.and the Ali express luggage rack acts as a good 12 bar

1 - 4 of 4 Posts