Benelli Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
EVENING MR A DANGLE

THERE I WAS AT HIGH LANE TRAFFICE LIGHTS ON THRURSDAY AT ABOUT 4 PM AND WOT DO I SEE

1 GREEN/SILVER NELLI RIDEN BY A GENT WITH A GREEN/BLACK LID.. :D

WAS IT YOU YOUNG MAN :bow:

IF NOT THERES ANOTHER NELLI ON YOUR PATCH :confused:

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Hows it going there Pony YEP IT WAS AND I'D GOT BACK EARLIER FROM DOVER WAY IN MY TRUCK . CHEERS FOR SPOTTING ME AND NELLI OWNERS ALWAYS LIKE TO STAND OUT :D :D . I have to say i had a major incident on that day and was lucky to be alive !!. At exactly 12.52 at junction 22 on the M1 a MPV type vehicle towing a caravan crossed the Motorway and was heading for my truck !!! instinctively i swerved and reached for my phone to ring 999 and then got mithered by the emergency services as to info about the incident :rolleyes: . Anyway it was good to ride the bike home after a days trials and tribulations . Oh and thanks for the young bit - i need to send you commision in the post for such nice comments. by the way did you jump up and down at the sight of a Tornado or is that something me as a sad git does ! ?. Look forward to Brands and no doubt will see yourself Marshalling at said point, coming to cheer Chris Walker on his new ride ( have you ever spent a day with his mates they are pure nutters and support him to the hilt ? as i found out last year at silverstone)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
looking good

IT WAS SUCH A SHOCK TO SEEE A NELLI BUT CAN I RECOMEND A VISIT TO SPEC SAVERS CUZ I WAS FLASHING (MY LIGHTS!!) AND PIPING MY HORN. WAVING OUT THE WINDOW AND YOU NEVER SAW ME. AND TO TOP IT ALL I WAS IN A LOMAS POWDER TANKER. :p :p
GOOD TO SEE YOU ON THE BIKE THO FRIEND. :bow:
I MITE HEAD THAT WAY ON MINE 2MORROW TO HAND IN SUM PAPER WORK SO IF YOUR ABOUT WILL THE KETTLE BE ON ?????? ;) ;)
(ANYTHING FOR A FREE BREW ME) :D

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Hey Pony didnt you have another Lomas distribution one heading down or was that you or were you the one i overtook at the lights before they changed as i did my usual hand off the bar and wave to say thanks for lettin me past . lomas always seem to have matching plates ie' LM02 LMD etc. didnt know you work for Lomas it goes alot to Tate and Lyle at Silvertown delivering Lime etc (LOOK OUT FOR TANK DIVISION ON MY TRUCK) . ps over the noise of the nelli a horn doesnt sound loud :rolling: ring me on 01663 743176 or 07766464574 if you are over my way(just off the hayfield road through new mills). Cheers Angle

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ring Ring.

NO PROBS MATE

I'LL BELL YOU 2MORROW IF I GET UP THERE. ALMOST CERTAINLY WILL.
SPEAK INT MORNING. :bow: :D :bow: :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts