Benelli Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A well respected member on here before the new site was introduced by the name of R Powell as asked me to ask if there is anyone can help him get onto the new site. He has reported that he can log in but gets a imediate message of Your Banned and therefor he cannot put the continuing write up on about his restoration of his 2c on the forum and therefor has asked me to ask if anyone can help as he cant contact admin to ask about the problem

·
Registered
379 Posts
A well respected member on here before the new site was introduced by the name of R Powell as asked me to ask if there is anyone can help him get onto the new site. He has reported that he can log in but gets a imediate message of Your Banned and therefor he cannot put the continuing write up on about his restoration of his 2c on the forum and therefor has asked me to ask if anyone can help as he cant contact admin to ask about the problem
With the re-launch on desktop and mobile devices, I simply deleted existing bookmarks, found the 'new' site on the web/signed-in, and then re-saved the bookmarks. Easy-peasy. Maybe tell R Powell this and also pm Loz direct rather than pass on 3rd hand. Also accept T's & C's

·
Super Moderator
7,746 Posts
I've fixed Mr Powell. Seems a few users were inadvertently 'banned' when the transfer to the new site happened. This is the third person I've had to unban in as many days.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts