Benelli Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear blog, I got up today with some trepidation, not knowing what I had in store today, after taking a shower (and a poop !) I proceeded down stairs, but something was wrong ! The time was 8.25am GMT and I realised I'd overslept for a Sunday but it was no big deal, I proceeded to open the curtains when I noticed the Sun was quite high for this time of day, which got me thinking, but I carried on with my morning chores, having fed the Cats and taken some verbal abuse from our Mad Parrot, (and a Nasty peck.......... but that'll teach the little bugger ! :rolleyes: ) I switched on the TV, BBC News was on, thats when the penny dropped and I realised that it was British Summer Time change and the clocks had gone back an hour ! :doh:

Oh well, back to the blog !

I then decided Cheese on toast was a good idea for breakfast although I had difficulty on deciding whether to have Ketchup or HP sauce with it ? :confused:

Life sometimes is very hard and deciding which road to take can be very frustrating ! :bawl:

So I decided on Ketchup ! :D

I suppose the good thing about GMT is that no one can have lunch until we say it's time to ! ;)

:rolling:

End of Blog ! ;)

:ele:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
No good with spanners....
MV F3 RC, TNT 899
3,415 Posts
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheese on toast has to be with worcestershire sauce:rolling: :D

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
TnT explosive tester
1,011 Posts
Nice blog rob:D

I feel sorry for the parents outhere who have young kids, as the kids body clock is upset twice a year and causes all kinds of late nights and early mornings

1 - 5 of 5 Posts