Benelli Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

Is anyone up for a 'Group Buy' on these Carbon covers?

If there is enough interest, I reckon they could come in at around £45 a piece (+P&P). :ele: :) :ele:

If you are interested, please drop me an email and I'll get confirmed costs. [email protected]

(picture courtesy of BenelliDave:clap: )

·
Registered
736 Posts
Hi Guys,

Is anyone up for a 'Group Buy' on these Carbon covers?

If there is enough interest, I reckon they could come in at around £45 a piece (+P&P). :ele: :) :ele:

If you are interested, please drop me an email and I'll get confirmed costs. [email protected]

(picture courtesy of BenelliDave:clap: )
And the other dise has this: you can just see it between the frame rails.

Count me in for a set Laurence.
Dave

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Dave,

I'm afraid that I've only been able to source the Alternator/Fuse cover as it stands at the mo.:bawl:

Are you still up for this part :confused:

·
Registered
736 Posts
Hi Dave,

I'm afraid that I've only been able to source the Alternator/Fuse cover as it stands at the mo.:bawl:

Are you still up for this part :confused:
Yes please Laurence, ant luck on the rearsets? wouldn`t mind a set of the SBK ones if possible.

Anyone know where this little beauty came from? Rear master cylinder and resevoir in one. saw it at Milan and cant for the life of me remember which company it was:doh: :doh:

·
3,085 Posts
clutch cover

thats a Dry clutch conversion ALA the TnT Titanium, you need a dry clutch and engine case plus bits/seals for that, i asked Benelli Oz for a price to do this to my RS, never got a reply ?

·
Registered
736 Posts
thats a Dry clutch conversion ALA the TnT Titanium, you need a dry clutch and engine case plus bits/seals for that, i asked Benelli Oz for a price to do this to my RS, never got a reply ?
Not the dry clutch bit!!! ..................where the arrow is pointing:doh: :doh:
I found out about the dry clutch conversion from Russ @ Bennetts:bawl: :bawl:
NOT CHEAP:bawl:
Anyone got a broken LE or 1130 tre?????

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dave,

The Robby Moto 'sport' rearsets come in at £215 + £10 P&P. The 'superbike' version is £100 more expensive but the minimum order is for 3 sets.

Does anybody else have an interest in either of these items at this time?

·
Registered
209 Posts
The carbon fuse box cover is actually $25,000AUD on road and comes with a free Cafe Racer :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

·
349 Posts
Laurence,I can remember when you could not get any aftermarket parts for Benellis. Dave,i cant compete with your prolific buying of extras.
Laurence,Please put me down for the carbon cover and i would like a belly pan if you could get one.
Cheers Zebo:clap:

·
Registered
736 Posts
Laurence,I can remember when you could not get any aftermarket parts for Benellis. Dave,i cant compete with your prolific buying of extras.
Laurence,Please put me down for the carbon cover and i would like a belly pan if you could get one.
Cheers Zebo:clap:
Hi Zebo,
Sorry about my habit:rolleyes: :rolleyes: just cant stop myself!!!???
Did you see the pictures of the carbon rear subframe as well..........how much would that cost????????:doh: :confused:
Not much else to do to the TNT now. Starting on a Tre 900 over the cold and wet winter months ready for trackdays next year.
Belly pan available from Peter Wack in Slovakia at http://www.carbon.sk/
That`s where I got all my bodywork from.
I have got some spare carbon bits not required that I will put in the classified section soon.

I`ve got to go now to apply for another 0% credit card to fund the next project:rolling: :rolling:
Hope you and Lou are OK & we must meet up soon.

Laurence, any news on the rear sets, I have seen a set of "Italian Racing Products" on the http://www.brspecialtuning.co.uk/IRP%20Rearsets.htm
website. anyone used these before?

Dave

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Interest noted Zebo, Cheers.

Dave,

Did you not see my earlier post on this thread re the rearsets?

·
Registered
736 Posts
Interest noted Zebo, Cheers.

Dave,

Did you not see my earlier post on this thread re the rearsets?
OOOPPPPS sorry Laurence:doh: :doh: I have. do you need to get a few more orders as well as mine?

ZEBO.
Try this if Laurence can`t find belly pan parts for you. (Make your own brackets as Benelli ones are silly money!!!) ebay item # 190171695930 it`s in Italy but I`m sure they will post to the UK.

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)

·
3,085 Posts
Hey Laurence

judging by the above photo, do you have a 1130cc Tornado ??, I noticed the exhaust valve in there and the dry clutch ?!

·
349 Posts
Hey Dave Carbon.sk have got a TNT just like yours:rolling:
They dont list a belly pan for the TNT by the looks of it.
Is the Italian one a bit steep?
Lou and i are going to a Sidecar Motocross charity meeting in Alton on Sunday.Lou fancys a go in an outfit.That will be in the car so we can carry the riding kit.Next time we are over your neck of the woods we must get together.We could see the extension on the workshop!
All the best,
Zebo&Lou:)

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hi Nathen, Sorry to confuse you mate but they were the pictures that I took when I first saw the rear sets at the Milan show last year.

I've got the standard TRE ;)

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Noted John,

I'll let you know about payment details after I've placed the order with the supplier but I'd prefer payment by cheque if you are in the U.K. so I don't get hit with any Paypal charges. :)

·
Registered
736 Posts
Hey Dave Carbon.sk have got a TNT just like yours:rolling:
They dont list a belly pan for the TNT by the looks of it.
Is the Italian one a bit steep?
Lou and i are going to a Sidecar Motocross charity meeting in Alton on Sunday.Lou fancys a go in an outfit.That will be in the car so we can carry the riding kit.Next time we are over your neck of the woods we must get together.We could see the extension on the workshop!
All the best,
Zebo&Lou:)
Hi Zebo,
This is the bit you want from carbon.sk:
http://www.carbon.sk/data/small/carbon_photo_110_bugspoiler_CR.jpg
It`s not 1 piece but 2.
Where abouts in Alton is the meeting as it`s just 20 minutes away from me!!
You`re welcome anytime.
Dave

1 - 20 of 26 Posts