Benelli Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello Guys,
Peter from c a r b o n. sk asked me to translate and post the following announcement here.

Hello Benelliriders,

We are planning a carbon cup slovakia at the new race track in slovakia (close to Bratislava) in 2010.

At least 5 categories (20 riders per category) are planned

1. Superbike open
2. Superbike streetversion
3. Naked open
4. Naked streetversion
5. Racing newbies

At this event there also will be a training course with an successful IDM ace as instructor.
Reservations for the training course are welcome (ca. 4 groups 6 riders per group) The event will take two days.

In addition to the superspecial cups (material is top secret!!) for Pos. 1-3 each first place gets a respectable ware voucher for w w w. carbon. sk
The most beautiful bike will be elected and the longest journey rewarded. Winnings for these categories are a set of tyres and a free inspection for your bike by your dealer
This event is at the planning stage momentarily. I will give it in professionel hands soon. The exact event date, cost and run will published in the end 2009 / earlier 2010. If you have suggestions or tips feel free to contact me email: p e t e r @ c a r b o n . sk

greetings

Peter

Hope my translation is not to bad :D

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Translation OK. :) All sounds very interesting.. :clap:

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
can anyone explain to me why there are these marks:

At least 5 Cl***es (20 riders per cl***) are planned
and here
for Pos. 1-3 each cl***winner

The reason for the other marks are understandable, sorry for that.

·
T900 TRE is the plate!
434 Posts
:) *** be missin! or to put politely the three letter word for your backside ****.....is being censored!

See if you can make it from the three initials for Special Airbourne Sqad

Dave

1 - 4 of 4 Posts