Benelli Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to the forum and am patiently awaiting the arrival of my Tre which shipped from California yesterday. I got the standard model and am wondering if anyone has information on sources of carbon fiber items like fenders, etc. I found one in Germany but assume there must be more. There are very limited items available that I can locate but in looking at pictures of the bike it seems there is a lot of potential there for carbon upgrades. Any info would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Welcome to the forum

Check: www.carbon.sk
The have a good service
Looking at their site it doesnt seem to specify the model and pictures suggest not many bits for the tornado... Am I looking at the wrong section or are they mainly for the TNT?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Looking at their site it doesnt seem to specify the model and pictures suggest not many bits for the tornado... Am I looking at the wrong section or are they mainly for the TNT?
You are right, Borat. Only items they have available for the Tornado are the front mudguard and the rear direction indicators.

·
Super Moderator
7,770 Posts
Hi David, (Apriliaboy)

When are you gonna get some pics of all those bikes you have into the Members Gallery.

I bet you Lloyd will be interested in your F4 :bow:

·
903 Posts
F4, F4 were is it! I'm the only one rich enough to on an F4 even though I had to get plastered all over the road to get it! :rolling: :rolling:

Pics please!

·
Italian bike junkie
590 Posts
I am new to the forum and am patiently awaiting the arrival of my Tre which shipped from California yesterday. I got the standard model and am wondering if anyone has information on sources of carbon fiber items like fenders, etc. I found one in Germany but assume there must be more. There are very limited items available that I can locate but in looking at pictures of the bike it seems there is a lot of potential there for carbon upgrades. Any info would be greatly appreciated!
I bought the Benelli carbon fiber kit - front and rear fenders, chain guard, and rear brake line guard. It was pricey but it looks really nice. I ordered this through GP Star (same folks who got me the bike). Now that I have two local dealerships I can get stuff through them.

mark

·
Super Moderator
7,770 Posts
F4, F4 were is it! I'm the only one rich enough to on an F4
Lloyd, this guy can give you a bit of a run for your money...............he also has a Mille and a 999 as well as the F4 and the TRE. :bow:

I hate him!!!! :)

·
Italian bike junkie
590 Posts
I guess you can hate me too, I have a Mille-R, Duc 748, Bimota DB4, MV Brutale 750, Benelli 900 Tre, and for long trips, a BMW R1200GS. And all of them get ridden! I did a 5,000-mile ride through Alaska and Canada last month.

·
Super Moderator
7,770 Posts
It's nice to see you back on the Forum Mark. Where have you been for all that time and how's the leg holding up? OK by the sound of that little trip you done last month

(Oh, and did I mention that I hated you for having all those nice bikes? :rolling: )

·
Italian bike junkie
590 Posts
It's nice to see you back on the Forum Mark. Where have you been for all that time and how's the leg holding up? OK by the sound of that little trip you done last month

(Oh, and did I mention that I hated you for having all those nice bikes? :rolling: )
Hey, thanks Laurence! I've been working so many hours I never seem to have much time for playing on the internet :bawl: But I just had to take some vacation time, seeing that I had so much saved up from last year. The trip through Alaska/Canada was fantastic.

The leg's holding up quite well, still hurts to walk, but not to ride :clap: My next x-rays are on August 7, and I will find out how much healing has occurred. The surgeon said if things are progressing well, we can start planning on when to schedule the surgery to remove all the plates and screws.

I've been riding the Tre a lot, it's now overdue for its 3750-mile service (like 1,000 miles overdue :doh: )

How have you been getting along mate?

cheers -
mark

·
903 Posts
I guess you can hate me too, I have a Mille-R, Duc 748, Bimota DB4, MV Brutale 750, Benelli 900 Tre, and for long trips, a BMW R1200GS. And all of them get ridden! I did a 5,000-mile ride through Alaska and Canada last month.
Looks like I have a target to go for !:rolling:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts