Benelli Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys

i picked up some carbon kits when in misano last year and am selling it all off

have mudguards , huggers , chain guards , brake pipe guides etc etc.... few of each , all brand new and unmarked , if anyone is interested in anything and wants to make me an offer then email me at home on [email protected] as i rarely get chance to come on here

also have a few of the official race cans in titanium with removable baffle for the TRE900 left over from that trip , again there new , unmarked and still in the fox with all fittings and link pipe , use the above e-mail to make an offer if you are interested

cheers guys

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
carbon bits

Hi. was at Misano and snapped up some bargain bits as well. Could only carry so much stuff on the plane. How much are you looking at for the Chain guard / brake part and for the race can? Are you in the UK
Cheers
Ross
any website you know for TRE rearsets?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: carbon bits

Hi

How much cost the hugger, front mudguard and the chain guard.
It must be sent to the netherlands

Regards Ed

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: Chain guard

It seems that RDJsuperbikes don't want to sell his carbon parts. If have sent 2 emails and give a reaction on his topic at this forum but I haven't got any reaction sofar.

Did anyone get a reaction????

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
rjd

I too have sent several e-mails and not recieved a reply, come on Mr RJD you cannot dangle goodies at people, then disappear!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: rjd

He may be on holiday at this time of year. I've had some replies from him asking me to make him an offer,so hang on in there for a bit:eek: !!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
same here

spoken to him via email several times re a race cans, he'll get back soon. Jay, put my name down for one :rollin

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: same here

I had a couple of emails from him then made him an offer for a few bits n pieces, but didn't hear a thing after that.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts