Benelli Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
I dont think anyone does a CF tail tidy for the Tornado - given that the radiator is underneath.

In fact, I am not sure if the radiator shroud/assembly on the L.E. model is even Carbon Fibre?? (can someone with an L.E. confirm??)

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
The number plate carrier assembly is made of carbon on the LE but the radiator shroud is not, as far as I'm aware

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
I have a spare CF tail tidy . infact a whole set of Cf for a tornado . selling at moment my tre so when sold i will sell these bits off But will admit the tail tidy is the most expensive bit as so rare . Borat havent you 1 for sale in your CF stocks ?

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
No that was sold separately in both lots of stuff that I bought. Didnt know you had a set of CF as well looks like theres more around than I thought ;) Where did your lot come from? Or you just talking about the huggers etc not the fairing?

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
when i purchesed the le i then contacted a friend of mine in italy associated with the factory, body work wont sell, tail tidy will when my tre is sold ,want to offer new purcheser option to buy ,

do have spare set of yellow body work as well but wont sell untill tre sold

infact tons off stuff including engines etc .i bought all this when benelli went under b4 quinjang took over to keep my tre running should the worst happen to it , but so far biggest damage is flys dying on the windscreen .

·
1,231 Posts
Tail Tidy

I have a tail tidy that uses the stock mounting locations, holds a small plate, and incorporates the blinkers. I am not using it so you can have for 20 quiders plus you pay shipping. See if I can dig up a picture.

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
when i purchesed the le i then contacted a friend of mine in italy associated with the factory, body work wont sell, tail tidy will when my tre is sold ,want to offer new purcheser option to buy ,

do have spare set of yellow body work as well but wont sell untill tre sold

infact tons off stuff including engines etc .i bought all this when benelli went under b4 quinjang took over to keep my tre running should the worst happen to it , but so far biggest damage is flys dying on the windscreen .
So dealers cant get spare LE carbon bodywork from the factory to honour warranties, but you can? What gives?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the offer JR
Methinks I would be having many a 'chat' with the cops if I had a number plate that small on the bike.
Thanks anyway:clap:

·
1,231 Posts
Uk

I had a small plate in the UK on my tre...only thing an officer ever said to me about the back of teh bike was "What are the fans for?" He wasn't really bothered by the plate.

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
About a week or so ago JR said he was off to Iraq - I cant find the thread or remember when he said he was going :doh:

·
Registered
103 Posts
Kurt
cheers mate I didn't see that thread. Iraq being what it is at the moment, I wish JR a swift and safe return.
all the best
SI

·
1,231 Posts
Few moments in time

Hi guys...I am in country so only get a few moments here and there to look in the forum. Could use someone to send me some PG Tips and a few Chocolate Hob Nobs and Jammy Dodgers....miss those. I working with some UK troops so I will share them if you send them. Just let me know and I will check my PMs and send you an address you can ship to. Comon fellas help a brother out!!!

All:

Here is my address while deployed. I am with UK soldiers and SAS and would love to get some goodies in the mail to share with them. PG Tips, Choc Hob Nobs, Digestives, and who could forget Jammy Dodgers and Rich Tea buscuits!!!

My address here is:
John Harbour
CAOC/SOLE
APO AE 09309

Thanks Lads...this sand gets a little old after awhile and tastes the worse part of shite! The little small things from home make it a bit more bareable for all here.

JR

1 - 18 of 18 Posts