Benelli Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well they have taken a while to arrive but I picked up the first batch of 13 Carbon Fibre Tank Protectors today and I'm sure you'll find they were worth waiting for.... (see attached)

However, I had to pay £65 on the consignment for Import duty & VAT which means the price will need to end up at £45 each.

If you want one, please contact me by email and we can sort out payment/delivery etc.:-
[email protected]

Cheers,

Laurence

·
Super Moderator
7,769 Posts
Hi Jurek,

These things proved to be quite popular so I had to get some more made for you guys ;) I always have a few set aside for the 'Forum boys'.

Drop me an email with your postal address and we can sort out payment.

[email protected]

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
re tank protector

Hi after seeing threads about this rather than my official but poor representation of a tank protector i'd love to have one of your too let me know if still available and i'll have one.late xmas gift i think ;) .

·
Super Moderator
7,769 Posts

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Hi Laurence ddo you have any tank guards left? :bow:
Well recommended, lovely bit of kit that fits beautifully. :clap:

·
Super Moderator
7,769 Posts
Many thanks for your kind words Stephen ...............Oh, and the Tank Protectors are pretty good also!!!:rolling:

·
Super Moderator
7,769 Posts
and a guid New Year to you too Stevie.

Please drop me an email and we can sort out the details:- [email protected]

·
Super Moderator
7,769 Posts
I've got a couple left from the last batch Berny but the guys from Geelong are bringing another batch over for me when they are visiting the U.K. in March, so if anybody else want one please get in touch.

Drop me an email Berny and I'll get one in the post to you:- [email protected]

·
Super Moderator
7,769 Posts
Hi Mark,

He got it directly from Geelong.

They are making some more for me in the regular black for delivery in March but I can ask if they will do a green one for you as part of the same order if you like.

Don't know if they will or if i will cost any more but I'll find out if you are interested.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Hi Mark,

He got it directly from Geelong.

They are making some more for me in the regular black for delivery in March but I can ask if they will do a green one for you as part of the same order if you like.

Don't know if they will or if i will cost any more but I'll find out if you are interested.
Yes please Laurence green would be tops ur a star:bow:

·
Super Moderator
7,769 Posts
Watch this space Mark.

Jurek,

I'm afraid that the Carbon Tank Protector is the only 'stick-on' part that I have arranged.

All the other parts for the Group Buys have been 'bolt-on':-
  • Rearsets
  • Brake Fluid Reservoirs
  • Fuel Caps
  • Pre-Load Adjusters
  • Rear LED Indicators
  • Alternator/Fuse Covers (TNT)

·
Super Moderator
7,769 Posts
Good news Mark, they will do them in Green for an extra £10, if they can add it onto the order they are making for me at the moment. :clap: :) :clap: Apparently, the material is more expensive and it is difficult to work with, hence the higher price over the Black items.

However, the cost of the next batch has risen due to a general increase in the price of carbon, so the next black ones are going to come in at £47 (plus £3 Postage and Packing.)

Please let me know ASAP if you want me to add a Green one onto the order for you.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Watch this space Mark.

Jurek,

I'm afraid that the Carbon Tank Protector is the only 'stick-on' part that I have arranged.

All the other parts for the Group Buys have been 'bolt-on':-
  • Rearsets
  • Brake Fluid Reservoirs
  • Fuel Caps
  • Pre-Load Adjusters
  • Rear LED Indicators
  • Alternator/Fuse Covers (TNT)
Hi Lawrence,

I've just been looking at the posts about the double bubble screen and was thinking of getting one - if there's enough interest is there an opportunity for another group buy? You seem to be the main man:bow:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts