Benelli Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry if this has been mentioned before but I have a link to a carbon fibre front mudguard from a Slovakian company for 160 euros. Anyone had dealings with these regarding quality and service?:confused:

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
I thing a few people of here have ordered fron Peter at the Slovakian company. No idea what the quality is like though matey. I've been trying to get sone carbon bits for myTre but to no avail so I'm going to resort to having the plastics prepped and painted instead:)

Al:D

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
ohhhh I forgot, Bob knows someone in Scotland who might be able to manufacture these parts:D

Al;)

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Mixed reviews I think. Certainly at least one person who wasnt happy but others who were, so maybe they were just sorting out quality issues early on.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I have some newer carbon parts from peter that are very nice. His older stuf wasn't perfect. I have an almost complete set of his older stuff for a TNT.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I have a Carbon Front mudguard for a TRE going spare if anyone wants to make me a bid ?

I bought it from Manic Motors I think ?

It wasn't quite right for my RS since the fork bottoms, calipers, etc are different,
but will look perfect on a TRE or TNT with non radial calipers..

(The mudguard on the RS, and TNTs with Radial Calipers is a little longer on either side so as to cover the mounting bracket)..

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
I have a Carbon Front mudguard for a TRE going spare if anyone wants to make me a bid ?

I bought it from Manic Motors I think ?

It wasn't quite right for my RS since the fork bottoms, calipers, etc are different,
but will look perfect on a TRE or TNT with non radial calipers..

(The mudguard on the RS, and TNTs with Radial Calipers is a little longer on either side so as to cover the mounting bracket)..
Whats the going rate i would gladly take it off your hands:clap:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts