Benelli Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
There are some lovely pieces of kit on that site. I reckon there will be a cheeky order from me going in after I've finished paying for xmas on the visa:bawl:

Al:bow:

·
Registered
254 Posts
I have almost all of the parts they offer for my TNT Sport. Some parts are very nice, others are crap and need painting before installation. If I have to paint them, why put them on. The center gas tank strip doesn't fit well either. I want the lower tank pieices too, but am afraid I won't be able to use them either. However, I E-Mailed them a couple weeks ago and they say they have increased their quality alot in the last month or so. When I see they have improved their stuff, I will get the lower tank covers, and rear hugger. They did ofer to replace the center strip free though. Just have to send them a few pictures. All in all, a stand up company that is interested in keeping the customer happy.

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Site only has parts for the tnt and treK 1130s... are the parts for the TNT the same for the 900 tornado?

Cheers

Col

·
Registered
254 Posts
I know the front fender will fit both models, not sure about anything else. I can check the heelguards if you like.

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
It'll be the front and rear fenders and chain guard i need. Already got carbon heelguards.

Cheers

·
Registered
348 Posts
I have almost all of the parts they offer for my TNT Sport. Some parts are very nice, others are crap and need painting before installation. If I have to paint them, why put them on. The center gas tank strip doesn't fit well either. I want the lower tank pieices too, but am afraid I won't be able to use them either. However, I E-Mailed them a couple weeks ago and they say they have increased their quality alot in the last month or so. When I see they have improved their stuff, I will get the lower tank covers, and rear hugger. They did ofer to replace the center strip free though. Just have to send them a few pictures. All in all, a stand up company that is interested in keeping the customer happy.
The Center strip is the #1 part on my list of CF parts to buy too.. :(
bummer!

·
Registered
17 Posts
after haveing some bad cf-parts i ordered this front fender CF Quality is very good and it fits, no afterwork needed :p paint job was my idea

1 - 12 of 12 Posts