Benelli Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody.
Just recieved carbon parts today from Peter Wack in Slovakia (lover fairing and sprocket cover)
He is a real gent to deal with and the parts look very nice :bow:
When you compare to my original Benelli carbon parts from my RS they are even of a better quality (many pinholes in the original parts)
So i can only recommend this manufaturer :clap:
Will post some pictures when i have them mounted sometime in the future.

Regards Per

·
Bald tattooed member
1,257 Posts
hmmmmmm they look well nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they would look great on my yellow rs the carbon would stand out great against the yellow :D all i need is some dosh :rolleyes: where's my nearest bank i can rob :rolling:

·
5,928 Posts
When you compare to my original Benelli carbon parts from my RS they are even of a better quality (many pinholes in the original parts)
Would you mind having a REAL close look at the surface?
Often you'll find the pinholes under the first clear layer. Some parts don't have that 1st clear layer, so the pinholes are more evident.

Normally, CF curing is done at 1 atmosphere, & ambient temp, so pinholes are almost inevitable. Raising the temp will help to reduce them, but perfection only comes with 5 or so atmospheres - something normally only available to F1 teams.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
yes

http://www.carbon.sk/index.php?cl=carbon_category&iid=21&lng=en

Price: 650 Euro (left and right side together) + postage

It´s cheaper than the original fairing parts (ca. 450 Euro each) unbelievable and I´m sure you´ll get the carbon parts faster than the original fairing panels!

Peter will send me some pic´s from the tank covers this weekend. I can´t wait much longer :)))))

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Why the hell he doesn't do a rear hugger for the Tre is beyond me. He does the front but not the back .... madness. I'd have placed an order in for the front, rear, front sprocket cover and chain guard so that I'd have a matching set if he did.:bawl:

Al;)

·
Registered
256 Posts
I know what you mean Al, but happy with mine even though they are not a perfect match you would need bug eyes to see them both at the same time:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

·
Registered
207 Posts
Hi Al

well i still got rear huggers in Carbon for Tornado, the Parts are Benelli original like from Tornado RS or LE. the usual Price in Germany was crazy 273,50 €
you can get it for 163 € (without VAT) i got still 4 pieces in stock, so if you want one plz let me know...

ciao Alex

1 - 11 of 11 Posts