Benelli Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the introduction of some new Carbon parts for the Tornado, I thought that it might be worth getting some more of the Carbon Tank Protectors produced.

These currently sell for $129 AUD plus $25 AUD shipping plus U.K. import tax which would make the cost around £95 each.

However, If I can make up an order for around 15 of these, I should be able to do them for around £65 (including U.K. postage)

Usual email if you are up for them :- [email protected]

There are a few pics showing what they look like fitted on this thread

·
Registered
131 Posts
Laurence,

Do you know what brand of double sided sticky was used on these ?
As mines been on for ages now rain and wind etc etc, it would be good for the Carbon tank panels as it was really thin.

Wyndham

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Sometimes Max you can get normal sellotape to peel away it's glossy top coat leaving behind its sticky side using a hairdrier. It used to come away with a little application of water rubbed into it too but a bit of heat is quite good;)

Al;)

·
Registered
131 Posts
Sometimes Max you can get normal sellotape to peel away it's glossy top coat leaving behind its sticky side using a hairdrier. It used to come away with a little application of water rubbed into it too but a bit of heat is quite good;)

Al;)
You must have much too much spare time Al :ele:

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Sometimes Max you can get normal sellotape to peel away it's glossy top coat leaving behind its sticky side using a hairdryer. It used to come away with a little application of water rubbed into it too but a bit of heat is quite good;)

Al;)
I'm sure I've got some double-sided tape that has no tape, just glue , if ya know what I mean. :)

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OK guys, I've had a few people asking for these over the past few months so I've placed an order for some more. These take a while to make, so I'm not expecting them to arrive this side of the year.

As long as I don't get hit for Import Tax they should still come in at £65 + Postage at cost. I've kept a few noted interests but as some have been confirmed ages ago, It might be better if we start again.

Usual email if you are interested :- [email protected]

·
Registered
10 Posts
Laurence
Thanks for taking this on. Put me down for one. I will try to contact the buyer of the other LE (#104) here on Long Island to see if he would like to get in on the group buy too.
Joe

·
TnT explosive tester
1,011 Posts
WTF Laurence

You know I buy 2 of everything you offer but im gutted ive not a use for any of these :D

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Buy a couple if you like Eric I reckon it's only a matter of time before you own a Tornado anyway. :)

Kurt, you're on the list now matey but I though you had one of these already :confused:

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ask Fraser if you can buy it back for the same price that I sold it to him for:rolling:

Are you up for a new one :confused:

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Laurence said:
Kurt, you're on the list now matey but I though you had one of these already :confused:

I have new clothes coming for my Nelli - so will need a new tank protector :D
GREEN & SILVER
all the way.. :D

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Very presumptuous of you Stephen.
How confident are you of being right??
Your a man of great taste Kurt, so it HAS to be GREEN & SILVER. :D

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Just cos my hair is going silver dont mean my bike is going the same way.

Gotta admit - that white tornado looks the biz

I wonder what it would look like dripping in carbon fibre ;)

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
I wonder what it would look like dripping in carbon fibre ;)
Dark and sinister looking probably.. :D

Sounds alright actually.. :rolling:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts