Benelli Forum banner

Carole Nash Motorcycle Show 2009 ~ 27th Nov to 6th Dec.

468 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  klinkerstinker 
#1 ·
Ok, so we all know it's happening but from what I can gather there isn't going to be anywhere near the number of bikes on show as usual ?

I know the big Japanese stands will be there as will Triumph, Norton, KTM, Victory and BMW................... But by the looks no HD, Buell (obviously), MV ? Benelli ?................ HONDA ????

Although Frasers Moto Guzzi will of course be there ! (of which I have have my fingers crossed he'll win the top spot ! ;) )

So does anyone know which other manufacturers won't be there ?

Honda not going has go to be the big casualty ?

:confused:

#2 ·
Yep its pretty sad how this show has gone from being the place to show off the new stuff to the trade show it is now. I think the NEC have priced themselves out of a show to be honest.
Only reason I still go is cos its local and I get cheap tickets through work and usually save a few quid on goodies.

Col

#3 ·
Hey Col...
I've heard some manufacturers are spending more time and money on special events in-store. It draws in more business/riders than a load of dreamer's and kids climbing all over the bikes.
Why do blokes take the wife and toddlers is beyond me?? :doh:
Even my wife wouldn't drag the kid through it.

I go every year.:)

AVOID going weekends.;) ;)

Klinker:D

#4 ·
Wow klinker, how grumpy are you.
My missus loves bikes and the bike show, it's usually me that moans about going (glorified jumble sale if you ask me!). The last few shows i went to were a waste of time for me. Could have bought the stuff I got on tinternet cheaper.
on the plus side though it was at a show i was introduced to a benelli :ele:

#5 ·
Seems that shows around the world are suffering from the economy. My friend Troy Siahan who writes for Sport Rider magazine is at the Tokyo motor show this week, and said this: "Tokyo Motor Show was cool, though turnout was (relatively) small. Kawasaki was a no-show and Suzuki was hardly there."

Pretty sad when the Japanese companies don't show in their own country.

We have our Cycle World Motorcycle Show coming up in the SF area, I'm wondering what to expect. Most years it's been pretty impressive.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.