Benelli Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Does anyone have a spare swingarm chain guide (i.e. not the guard) for a tornado that they would like to sell? Asking for a friend

Gesture Motor vehicle Slope Automotive design Automotive lighting

Part Number R21813951A

·
Registered
26 Posts
Does anyone have a spare swingarm chain guide (i.e. not the guard) for a tornado that they would like to sell? Asking for a friend

View attachment 33711
Part Number R21813951A
Lawrance mine turned to chese and fell apart bought a new one here in Australia and it cost me $68 aud about £32 pound i bought a radiator cap and chain guide for $ 86 these parts aren't cheap but the material they make the guides out of seem to break down with time hope this helps a second hand one may also just fall to peices like mine cheers

·
Registered
13 Posts
Would have thought a perfect candidate for stereolitho in the right material.
I have one I have been trying to get some pretty good minds with some pretty good printing equipment to copy. So far they cant really get it done in a material that doesn't break down straight away from the chain lube. So far its looking like machining it out of a block of the right stuff may be the only option difficult and expensive option. I'm working on it

·
Registered
13 Posts
I know a guy who is using and has stuff that handles the oil but he mills it out of billets, doesn't print it. He says " I'm not sure if I can do that shape , maybe in two parts, very expensive." He makes the serial number tags that are attached to certain moulds that are used for making railway sleepers and the like. It's exactly the right stuff handles the continued coats of release agent oils for years. I am trying to get him to have a go at it but, these things take time..... I'll try him again this month and see what reaction I get this time.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts