Benelli Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well its common knowledge that i have been toying with an underbelly exhaust for my RS and i may be going down that route within a week or two but for now will be putting back on a normal type RS silencer until its finished , if anyone is interested in the most horniest baddest exhaust and a genuine one off (larger outlet port/reduced shields) and its fitted with the made under licence from Harris POWERCONE to increase midrange/BHP.

feel free to contact me and pictures are available in my gallery .

happy to help fit (in UK) and more than happy for interested parties to try before they buy . please note uses more fuel on mine but think this is down to my fuel map loaded and will be more efficient on another Tornado Tre/RS (had to put that before the jokes come in about my RS needing on road refuelling :rolling: ).

Stainless Steel Construction and Polished all too often :eek:

A similar exhaust can made by Extreme on Ebay retails for around £275 without the powercone and i'm looking for around £200

feel free to contact me and thanks for looking :)

·
Mid Life Crisis
107 Posts
Race Can

You have PM

Dave H

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Hi Rob spoke to my exhaust chap tonight and he only needs my collector box to work all design from (dont forget unlike everyone else's Tornado mine has a seperate collector box :D ) . he had been made aware of this idea months ago so it'll take no time at all to see it finalised . again think it will be a one off for the fact that the way my collector box is . only criteria is that it must be tidy and not be some large carbuncle showing . (if he was to do another it would mean cutting the headers from the underpipe section which most people wouldnt want to do -me included if that was how mine was !!) ps not bothered if it sells but would rather it was being used by another Tornado owner :)

·
1,841 Posts
Angus,I thought that the rs normally has welded pipes to collector, but the tre has seperate front pipes and collector ? The pics in the parts diagrams for a tre also shows this and tres I have looked at have also had seperate front pipes/collector.:confused: :confused:
colin

·
I want a TreK. And a TnT.
1,215 Posts
MotoGP exhaust can

Hi Angus,

sent you a PM too.

cheers,
Dom

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Not wishing to highjack your thread Angus, but if there is more than one forum member who would like your exhaust, as I mentioned in my thread announcing the demise of my Tornado, I have one too. It was not, of course, on the bike when I binned it, and had only done about 50 miles for evaluation purposes. It is therefore absolutley mint and like new.
Just thought I'd mention it. If anyone would like to PM me, feel free;)
Cheers:D
Ian

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
God thanks for that colin i feel well confused as i was under the impression from russ that the RS and Tre had welded collector pipes . mine has a set supplied by the factory and marked as overlarge on receipt which from the looks of the headers they look huge . if other Tre's have the removable collector box then that means if extreme get a jig made they can offer this exhaust to other customers .

·
1,841 Posts
Yes I am fairly sure the tre has the seperate collector,I just checked Daimos new tre and it has a seperate one.
colin..

·
Unofficial Factory Tester
166 Posts
I have a 2003 Tre which has header pipes that are bolt ons to the engine but no removable collector box just 3 pipies into 1.

I have had the stock Arrow exhaust, The Benelli Ti Sport made by Arrow and an Akrapovic slash cut which have all fitted without any issues..except for the Akra which H O W L S sssssssssssssssss

1 - 10 of 10 Posts