Benelli Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, while browsing i looked at a Tre-k 899 on ebay 09 plate 8700 miles and black. I also looked at motorcycles-for-sale.biz and they have a 09 plate black 899 Tre-k with 3545 miles and although i can not see the full plate on the ebay one it seems to read the same as the other one, the prices are miles apart and wondered if it was me being a bit suspicious or have i got the reg wrong, someone take a look please and help ease my mind, cheers

·
Registered
986 Posts
Would have been helpful to have provided some links rather than getting other people to hunt things down. If it's the one I think it is the eBay auction gives a mileage (8700) which ties up with the bikes MOT history (available on https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/ ).

The same bike on the very dodgy looking motorcycles-for-sale.biz website was listed by Millenium Motorcycles and has the lower mileage, but I don't see any date on the advert and it's not currently listed on the mmcbikes website so the advert could be years old.

·
Registered
189 Posts
The ebay one is an auction (not Buy it Now) the starting price has been put at £2650 by the seller who is hoping it goes for more by the end of the auction. That could be why price is different to the other one

·
No good with spanners....
MV F3 RC, TNT 899
3,398 Posts
I’m tempted by the one with all the luggage. Wonder if a cheeky offer might be in order.........;)

fred

1 - 4 of 4 Posts