Benelli Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just noticed that the clip that holds the brake hose to the front guard was missing and both the guard & hose were damaged - fortunately it's still under warranty.

So if you haven't checked your TnT's front brake hose best take a look now.

Cheers!

·
Registered
113 Posts
hoses

Check that the brake hose banjo is touching its stop, If not it will pull the hose clip from the mudguard and cause the hose to push the mudguard against the front tyre, once this is corrected loosen all front mudguard bolts, lift rear of mudguard and while holding in this position tighten the mudguard bolts up :)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hello Mike,

when I got my 2006 Sport my dealer told me that he took out the hose from the clip to prevent what happened to you. He said that the hose was too rigid for the mud guard and it could push the guard to wards the tyre. Looks pretty much what has happened to you.

This means the recommendation should be to make sure that the hose is out of the clip???

:doh:

Best regards

Mark

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We rotated the bottom banjo to reposition the hose and altered the bend in the clip on the lower triple clamp to lift the LHS hose higher. I haven't got a new clip yet but it works fine without so you may be right on this.

Mike

·
Registered
45 Posts
We rotated the bottom banjo to reposition the hose and altered the bend in the clip on the lower triple clamp to lift the LHS hose higher. I haven't got a new clip yet but it works fine without so you may be right on this.

Mike
I did the same and it works fine!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts