Benelli Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi can't find much stuff on the new chinelli stuff on the old net so may aswell make a list as I go

Ok so air box mod as I see it( and yes haters gonna hate and yes chinelli spend millions designing all this stuff and it's fine but if not do this four screws surely more flow equals Mo power and waaay better intake noises? Maybe filter life will be halfed but I no care..........I don't care if it's a chinelli or a Benelli I can't be mad at the smile I get every bloody time!

Attachments

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
U got more mods bring em on did a decay and a tail tidy pretty ez too I'll put em up

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Battery next this thing they give U stock is like a Nessa block( large ass brick)

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So thought bout putting the airbox front back on but then I took it for a ride. no trade mark Benelli whistle sound that's gone which is what i thought would happen but either it's because I rode my cbr250 RR just before or I'm just imagining it .it felt like a good gain to me( I have no figures to back it up).i wouldn't ride it in the rain like this with the paperish filter. but it's crap in the rain anyway as I found out the other day

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I weighed it in at just over 6 kg on the bathroom scales.it feels every it of that.so surely it's all positives unless U are my neighbours when I do early starrs

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Battery's in. wasn't heaps of fun.only lost about 400 grams to switch to gel but I'll take it if U add in the back number plate things removal we'll call it half a kilo.hey it means I can fatten up whilst the bike gets skinnier( just to defeat the purpose)

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Decided to chuck a couple of static burnouts the other day and it does it so well n easy. decided to YouTube a couple of rolling burnout/ drifting vids a couple of jacks n cokes later decided to make theese now I don't claim to be a welder and yes me stainless is thin but for rolling burnouts to get the hand of the turns I rekn they'll do job and most impact will be taken y the post and gonna have a crack anyway.BOOM here's me new nerf
bars

Attachments

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Got rid of the ugly Benelli gap between grips and Bar ends and added a cruise control made of washer cost bout 2 buks and a bit of time best cruise controls ever stole it from YouTube!

Attachments

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It's on you tube under maybe diy throttle lock the thumbnail shows washers I'll try post after work it's genius tho I've used it on 5 bikes so far

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Rear suspension in bennelis( cinos) stock is the most stiff piece of rubbish ever even with the knob of knobs on bottom of shock turned all way soft still like a rock and yes it's only done 1 K so far and maybe it'll get a tiny bit better ............but..........everyone I've read goes I'll have to look at it some time if I'm keeping bike....well I got off me ass pulled seat off( no bolts) pulled four bolts out to slightly lift tank and BAM it not really a mod but you can set softness on top of shock no tools needed just two fingers ...........it's so much better even was springy over train lines normally my kidney falls out when I went over train lines at speed before try it fellas it's free n really easy,( like me)cheers

1 - 20 of 56 Posts