Benelli Forum banner

21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
My pics for top mods are so far.1 DECAT cost varies pending on how u do it mine cost under 30 buks even with wrap(as my work likes to donatestuff to me hehe)2 a twist of the wrist video on U tube FREE 3 cruise control with washers LESS THAN FIVE BUKs. 4 rear susp FREE.5 phone holder 40 buks but I use it to correct speedo

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
WOOOT WOOOT I found the holy grail after much searching 500 leoncino workshop manual!!!!!!!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Has anyone found a solution to this stupid bloody fuel gauge issues? It feels like it may befloat ot set right but it's pretty erratic

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #25 (Edited)
Can someone pls tell me how to upload this manual its only small but much help to all modders. t ried file download manager it shows me all pics ive posted says its downloading file then doesnt show up anywhere so i can post(yes i am an old analog type of clueless guy .i like it when i can just attach stuff

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
ok tried working itt out but aint happen so if you would like service workshop manual or benelli leooncino 500 partts llist/manual then pm me and ill make it happen(im just that kinda guy)

·
Registered
3 Posts
ok tried working itt out but aint happen so if you would like service workshop manual or benelli leooncino 500 partts llist/manual then pm me and ill make it happen(im just that kinda guy)
Thanks a lot for the Workshop Manual!
-- Bela

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Thanks it helps me avoid doing work while being at work .throw in an eBay addiction too and pretty much it seems maybe my bosses aren't very attentive!but hey my quotas are good.anywaysi pulled the tank off again cos I was gonna paint that awefully silver silver shock in the rear but yeah nah it ain't gonna happen(too hard)which now the silver is growing on me( cos too hard) any way I checked plugs whilst there they were fairly good a little on lean side but I know I should get it dynod anyway to get rid of stock anti pollution factory tune..... ANYWAYS GUYS MY POINT FINNALY.he back every bolt hole on the frame there is friggin rust already at 1500 KMs.wtf!it's easy to list all the good mods but I'll admit it my brand new bike is showing signs that are not good.i still love it but it's tarnished my vision.anyone else had rust issues on there chinelli?cheers

·
Registered
831 Posts
Where are you based and do you ride all year, over here (uk) if used over the winter not much will stop the dreaded rust on any bike, i have seen it on Hondas, kwakas, triumphs.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Nah man I'm in Oz( South Australia)it's about a month out from summer I rode it once in rain when I first got it then I realised it ain't much fun in rain when U ain't got fairings and the front mudguard belongs on a mini moto.and sure I've washed it alot( but when my kids were new I washed them heaps too) it's just a new toy thang.its got 1500 KMs on it and fresh as.im a realist and yes it was cheap and I love the rest of it.but very unexpected

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Has anyone opened up there air box if so attached to throttle bodies are two rubber 90 degree rubber bends.do you think they are restrictive to flow?cheers.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
QUICK TURN THRITTLE MOD FOR ALL BIKES.......So I gave U some bad news bout tank so here's some good so it's only half way done but mybenelli throttle wrist turning action is about three and half turns like a cages power steering .so two strips of plastic( black) some Loctite clear super glue stuff and we are away .build up the circumference of circle make it too much then sand some down to get fully sick fit by trial and hopefully I'll be down to quarter turn comfort

Attachments

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Ok boys n girls you can clutch up this front end and it wants to don't be scared I put it off for two weeks being scared .oh well.neways useful tip of the week is that after the fuel gauge goes to the flashing last bar for reserve there's more in it so normally reserve is like 50 KMs I've worked out the fifty starts from when all lines are gone completely then fifty KMs.the gauge issue is rubbish but this may help.alsio anyone got condensation build up inside there dash? I still love my kids have issues too and there not even chineese

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Woohoo ordered my progressive front springs for my favorite chinelli.anything has to be an improvement over the stock way heavy stiff and overengineered front end that's on it surely!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
WANTED.................Some where structural to mount a 12 o'clock bar to my chinelli .ahahaha but I can't find it(grab handle mount bout as good as it gets but don't like it and that nice looking tail destroys my angle and makes it more of a 9 o'clock bar.damn it

21 - 40 of 56 Posts