Benelli Forum banner

41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Fork cap remover tool for 50 mm marzochhi? Does anybody please know of such an item or other remover that works I tried to make one with a C spanner and dowels but just ended up scratching my beloved? Thanks in advance??

·
Registered
3 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Cheers man so at I broke two home made tool s I ordered a twopin adjustable wrench hopefuly thatl work nothing worse ta looking at boxes of stuff U can't fit.cheers

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Ok so yes I bought a tool knowing it would take a week to get here and I could ez make it a week.nah that didn't happen.so I built this little chestnut!so for future reference to anyone looking for hole specs they are 45 mm apart and I rekn it was 4 mm for the dowels 8 dowels is mass overkill but it was more just a challenge to myself

Attachments

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
After trying worldwide to get a 13t front sprocket and realising it ain't gonna happen I ordered a 46t and a custom 60 t aswell I rekn I'm gonna save money on front tyres as it should never touch the ground even at max speed cos it'll prob be 30 KMs an hour flat chat in 6 th( bahahaha) with a 60t .2 Nd point of interest if you buy new front springs you cannot with out creating a mess of your internals remove front springs whilst on bike it's just not worth the dramas and disappointment.......do it proper and drop the legs like smart people takes longer but I cried less.mrs thought I was getting Tourette's doing it the cheat way

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Anyone else's Benelli 500 have a shit idle mine ain't been great since day one if Ur is I'll know what I'm talking bout.esp when starting up unless U give it rando revs.cheers

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
46t rear sprocket came finally I slapped that sucker on and I'm n love clutches up in like a dream now it's just my abilities in getting it to 12 o'clock that needs work( to Goto 46t it takes one additional link and two master links to make it work)I found a bloke who custom cuts 60 tooth sprockets for rear so after he comes back from Xmas I'm getting one pumped out!!!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Anyone got rid of there and system on there Benelli yet?if so was it a hard job to change over?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Progressive front springs are in.my poor old back sent me a thankyou card and my kidneys have returned to their original position...I cannot work out why if U order a combikit from hyperpro they send you 1 litre fork oil for front when it takes more than that.. .wtf hyperpro......

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Oh yes and as the spacers do not have holes in them for normal jap style spacers tool there a bit of a bitch to do

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
50 and 54 tooth rear sprocket ordered and getting cut today...I don't do plugs but this guy is all that for any custom rear sprox any bike any size up 100 teeth.ben at extreme creations in Oz! NO GAL LIKES A DUDE THAT CANT GET IT UP!!!!!!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
BENELLI CRUISE CONTROL.............i posted a 5 dollar washer cruise control fix before but i spent 50 buks and thiss setup iis killah...once again from aliexpress but quality was great and acts as a bar end slider too.you can also vary throttle with it on..i love it......i think im becoming a poster child for the aliexpress brand.....but they got the mostest stuff
Screenshot_20210228-120826.png

41 - 56 of 56 Posts