Benelli Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
According to Classic Bike Guide, this Sunday there is a classic and some modern bike meet at the transport cafe area by the roundabouts at the junction of the A49/A41 Whitchurch.
I will be going, weather permitting, leaving around 9:00am ish from Culcheth, should be at the M56 J10 A49 roundabout before 9:30am if anyone fancies it.

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
According to Classic Bike Guide, this Sunday there is a classic and some modern bike meet at the transport cafe area by the roundabouts at the junction of the A49/A41 Whitchurch.
I will be going, weather permitting, leaving around 9:00am ish from Culcheth, should be at the M56 J10 A49 roundabout before 9:30am if anyone fancies it.
Poop ! That's a favourite Cafe of mine and only about 40 minutes away but I've been blagged into taking my brother in law to fetch a car in bloody Peterborough ! :doh:

:bawl:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Blimey, I went there and I can honestly say I have never been anywhere with so many bikes in ateendance, there must have been in excess of 1000, form 1930's machines to current ones.
I couldnt believe it but I didn't see another Benelli there, new or old! I'm not saying there wasnt one but I didnt see any.
Weather was perfect, the only downside was the large wait for a brew.

·
903 Posts
Classic bike meet on 13th April

Hi guys, thought you might want to know that there is a classic bike meeting at Ashford livestock Market, Orbital Park, Ashford, Kent TN24 0HB on 13th April. Starts at 9.30. I will be showing off my Kawasaki Z900 and want you all to come and vote for my bike to win!!!:rolling:

Hope some of you can make it!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts