Benelli Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure this pic made it into my album because it didnt come out that well, but thought people might be interested to know that Al does some mean vacuuming when hes pissed!

·
Registered
864 Posts
Oh I remember when that picture was taken! what a laugh :D

We shouldn't wait until 2010 until the next get together... how about another get together towards the end of the summer? :ele:

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
I want to break free ...

(I want to break free)
(I want to break free)
I want to break free from your lies
You're so self satisfied I don't need you
I've want to break free
God knows, God knows I want to break free :rolling::rolling:

You bugger Col, I'd forgotten all about that:rolling:

Al:D

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
The things you do to impress a Bar lady !!! and my Benelli jacket in the pic yippee nice link to us lot there Colin . Next you'll be telling us you liked the freddie Mercury Video where he was dressed as a woman hoovering Al ;)

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
judging by the big smile on that vacuum, he likes the way you hold his shaft! :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:
Roly alert :rolling:
He has a point Al, a bit fingers and thumb on the right hand there :beat: [couldn't find a monkey spanking icon]

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh I remember when that picture was taken! what a laugh :D

We shouldn't wait until 2010 until the next get together... how about another get together towards the end of the summer? :ele:
Think Angus was planning another Benelli-fest in the peaks towards the end of summer and there is the London gig if you can make it down that far (I think Al is planning on riding down :clap: )

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
My missus wants to know what your rates are Al ! :doh: :rolling: :D
I'm cheap as f*ck Rob;) I've been known to do things for a cheesy baked potato or a four finger KitKat in the past:rolling:

Al;)

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
:eek: Thats why she asked me to get a family pack of Kitkats for this weekend then ! :D

I'd better check how many are left when I get back from the IOM ! :doh:

:rolling:
Don't bother seeing if the KitKats are still there when you get back mate, just make sure your wife is;):rolling:

Al:D

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Bet you can't watch this without smiling...........................by the way, is that Angus doing the dishes? :rolling:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts