Benelli Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Fyule
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all

A while back someone was talking about an wee toothbrush style cleaner for their bike, I can't be sure but at some stage I think Col (Borat) mentioned he had one. If so, can someone refresh my memory as to what it was and where I can get one. I need to get something that will help me clean out the fins on the old Guzzi engine, there seems to be a lot of airbourne wildlife between the fins, cooked on nicely.

Oh, are they any good if anyone has used one?

Need to clean the bike for a photoshoot in a couple of weeks.

Don't worry, the RS is not being ignored - I licked it clean yesterday;)

cheers, Fraser

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Hi Fraser

Yes it was me who was sad enough to sit there cleaning in between nellies toes with a toothbrush :rolling: I got it in Halfords, so should be easy enough to get one. I would shop around though as it was cheaper when I bought it and they were throwing in the 3 different heads with it at the time.
As to whether its any good, I found with the 3 attachments I can get to most places and does a good job of getting rid of most grime, though some caked on stuff needs soaking first.

·
No good with spanners....
MV F3 RC, TNT 899
3,418 Posts
Hello all

A while back someone was talking about an wee toothbrush style cleaner for their bike, I can't be sure but at some stage I think Col (Borat) mentioned he had one. If so, can someone refresh my memory as to what it was and where I can get one. I need to get something that will help me clean out the fins on the old Guzzi engine, there seems to be a lot of airbourne wildlife between the fins, cooked on nicely.

Oh, are they any good if anyone has used one?

Need to clean the bike for a photoshoot in a couple of weeks.

Don't worry, the RS is not being ignored - I licked it clean yesterday;)

cheers, Fraser
hope you didnt burn your tongue!!!!!:rolling: :rolling: :clap:

·
Fyule
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Colin, thanks for that, I'll pop in to Halfords and have a look. and I thought halfords only sold wiper blades!!

Oh tongue not burnt, but thanks for asking.:clap:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts