Benelli Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
No good with spanners....
MV F3 RC, TNT 899
3,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So,

another wild night in south oxon:rolling: ,so i gets to thinking about putting the suspension back to factory settings,not having played with it since buying the bike.:rolleyes:

Front end was miles out according to the manual so i managed to get that sorted,but the rear end not so straight forward.
The manual says the big red knob on the bottom of the shock needs to be 32 clicks back from the all open(+) position,well i've only got 30 clicks,and the blue knob says 18 clicks from the all open position(+) and i've only got 17 clicks there.Have i been short changed on my clicks?what do others have their rear shock set at for road riding?Should i be bothered?will it make any difference?:confused:

Never having had a multi adjustable suspension set up on a bike before its all a bit of a mystery to me............

p.s. takin a ride to George Whites in Sindon tomorrow if anyones around

·
1,841 Posts
I looked on the tre workshop manual and it gives 11 clicks from closed on rebound and 8 clicks from closed on compression.(That is from screwed right in.) Try these where were you reading settings ?
colin.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts