Benelli Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
clocks & manual

Hello everbody,

I bought a second hand Tornado Tre just a week ago. It is orignally a UK bike from 2003. It's done now about 5000 kilometers and running well.
The only problem I have is with the clocks. Sometimes when I start the Tre the tacho stays at 3000RPM and the temp gauge isn't moving either. When I shut of the contact the digital dispay keeps showing the speed (=0) on the display and after about 30 seconds the display unit says "select unit". After pushing a few times the selection button the display shows the speed and fuel capacity again. I have to
disconnect the battery to reset the colck unit. Does anyone recognize the problem??

The other question is about the instruction manual.
I haven't got one. Is there somebody who knows where I can find one on the internet or will someone mail me the manual?

Hope to hear soon

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Saloe,
Do you not have a copy of the workshop manual on CD rom?

Anything I have needed to do to my Tre in the past year I have found it pretty well described in there.

If your struggling, email me your address and I will post you a cd rom of the workshop manual - hopefully that will help ??

Kurt

(PS - noticed you were bidding on alot of the TOrnado gear on ebay last week - what did you end up with??)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi KP

This is an old topic of mine. I already become a manual from Laurence. :)
You're right, was bidding on some Tornado goodies:D I ended up with an original carbon chainguard.:D

Were you also bidding???:\

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Saloe,
I was watching the carbon mudguard, chain guard, brake guard ....etc etc - the ££££ just went up and up so didnt enter into the bidding in the end.
Just bought one of NJ's chain guards - so cant wait for that to arrive :D :D :D :D

The only thing I dont need is a DB screen (got one off ebay earlier this year for £50 (I think thats what I paid :D )

I am treating my Tre to a winter make over of carbon 8)

Kurt

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've got almost all the carbon parts on my Tre. I only need the oil hose protector.
You can check www.carbon.sk. I recently bought here a carbon front sprocket cover. The piece is OK but I don't like it on my bike.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts