Benelli Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had my clutch basket replaced as a precautionary measure after those nice people at KJM (Brian) sent me a replacement with new clutch friction plates and the modified pressure plates (to help the neutral problem). I took it to Paul at DMA Motorcycles near Swindon for the work which turns out wasn't really necessary as the bike already had the revised basket fitted....frame number of my bike is 000449. Thought it would be a good idea whilst the bike was there to have the latest fuel map applied (still had the original 3020) crisper throttle response and better fuel economy here I come....! :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I am now running the BE.3029.HEX map supplied by TEXA for the AXONE 2000 'Game Boy' which came out at the beginning of August and after several rides there does not appear to be any hesitation or flat spots in the rev range. :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Eeehhh ???????

3020 and 3029 maps ????????
What are those maps. For tre or rs ?

Need to know more.

W: Pekka

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
FiBlues, My Tornado is a TRE and came with the 3020 map from the factory....it was printed on the label stuck on the ECU under the rider's seat. The map's that I know of to date are 3020, 3024 and the latest 3029. Give Paul at DMA a ring on 01666 510456 if you want further information.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts