Benelli Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi nellies, What are the clutch mods on the tre? When my bike had its 600 mile service a few months ago I mentioned to the garage about clutch mods , they contacted moto gb , and all they said was it was some bolt that had to be tightned at the altenator???? or something like that. Cheers Gnome (20 miles past the end of the earth

·
Registered
5,660 Posts
I bet someones gunna tell me different??

Hi nellies, What are the clutch mods on the tre? When my bike had its 600 mile service a few months ago I mentioned to the garage about clutch mods , they contacted moto gb , and all they said was it was some bolt that had to be tightned at the altenator???? or something like that. Cheers Gnome (20 miles past the end of the earth

Hi Chap.:)

I asked a few Questions at my local dealer too. :confused: Turns out the nut used to come off. BUT ALL the mods are now done inc a SVA test before they leave the importers, bound for your local Benelli dealer. The importers know what they are doing, and want us all to be happy chappies!
I was told this, as I just ordered one last week, apart from the happy bit?. :rolling:
Just remember to keep one hand on your handle bars and one on your nuts in case one falls off!!!:rolling:

So your bike should run just perrrrrfect'o.:clap:

So just enjoy it!!:D

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nuts!!!!!

Thanks for the peace of mind, 1600 miles now and the bike runs a treat, God invented the Nellie tornado. MMMMMMOist. Gnome ( 20 miles past the end of the earth).

·
Registered
25 Posts
Thanks for the peace of mind, 1600 miles now and the bike runs a treat, God invented the Nellie tornado. MMMMMMOist. Gnome ( 20 miles past the end of the earth).

Gnome when I ordred mine Kevin said he was told it was a week late as the importers ran out of time to do all the mods so I concluded all the updates mentioned are being done before the bikes are released:D .

By the way if your 20 miles past the end of the earth i must be really screwed:doh:

·
Registered
885 Posts
I think your best bet is to find one of the forum members close to you and go and visit and compare the noise of each others clutches and it will be quite clear then if your clutch has been modded, remembering that a modded clutch is still noisy but a different kind of noisy, that might well put your minds at rest for the meantime, the other good thing is that its still under warranty so should all things go pear shaped youve got someone to turn to, Dont worry about the possibilities of something going wrong just get out and enjoy the beauty and what will be will be, if I worried about what could happen I'd never leave my doorstep but I just did a 700 mile round trip to angus's party and it NEVER crossed my mind that anything would happen, have faith guys this bike will rock your world and have you grinning like a lunatic:ele:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts